Klarissa

*Trigger warning throughout story*

I'm not your average girl, I have a gift, and I'm bullied for it. I have the gift of sight. Ok that's what I call it, but really I have visions of everything I touch, literally. Oh sorry, my name is Klarissa Rose, my dad died when I was really little so I don't remember him much, and when I bring him up my mom gets antsy and drinks some. She's not abusive or anything like that, she just really loved my father. Maybe that's why she never remarried.

Oh sorry, way off topic. My sight. I've had it ever since I could remember. Mostly I remember getting in trouble for saying things about people when I just met them. I know now not to say anything to anyone, except to my only friend I have. My mom doesn't think I still have this gift. Well, Tamura, I can tell her anything and she will believe me, and is the only one that helped me when I got bullied. Tamura, she rocks, and without her I wouldn't even be alive today.
~~~~~~~~~
Tamura and I met in seventh grade, in PE. I had just moved here, she was the first person I met on that day. We've been friends ever since, now we're juniors in high school.

The rest of middle school was hell for me, bullied because I don't look the same as everyone else, that's how she saved me. When I shook her hand that first day I had a vision, we would have a strong friendship.

In eighth grade I tried to commit suicide, I didn't want to live anymore, I was fed up with everyone bullying me. Calling me every name in the book, no relent. Tamura wasn't at school for the week because she had a family reunion in the valley. So she wasn't there to protect me. (I'm not totally dependent on her, she said she would protect me from the assholes that bullied me. She's a total extrovert.) She just always stood up for me.

*Flashback*
It was Friday, and I came home crying, my mom wasn't home, she worked late on Fridays. I went straight to the bathroom. I turned on the the tub and filled it with nice warm water and grabbed a brand new razor from the cabinet. I didn't care, I got into the tub with all my clothes still on. I took the razor and put it on my pale wrist, I had cut before but never on my wrists, only on my thighs so no one could ever see them. I took a deep breath and pressed the razor hard against my wrist, and slid it slowly across the delicate skin. Feeling the cold metal going into my wrist was unnerving, yet completely relaxing. I did this to both wrists, the tub filled with red, and soon everything went dark. I don't remember anything after that.