School

Lately my gift has been getting stronger, like it was only sometimes that I would get a vision of the thing I touched. Lately its been everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey babe, ready to go?" Tamura asked as I threw my bag into her backseat. I nodded. Some people think we're lesbians but we're not.
"So I was thinking, you know that old barn behind your house that's near the property line? We should go check it out after school today. We've never even explored it and we've been friends for how long?" The barn. Ew.

I've never wanted to explore it, but I guess if she wants to I will too.

"Umm, I don't really like the looks of it, but I guess it'll be ok." I said as I took a drink of her coffee. "Excuse me, hands off the expresso." I just laughed.

We arrived at school. School. Crook county high. Fun. And guess what happens, that's right, the school jock comes up to me and Tam.

"Hey slut." Justin the jock, the asshole, breathed. "How can she be a slut when she's never been with someone?" Tam fired back. The jock just looked at her.

"I can tell a slut, when I see one." He pushed me backwards, and I hit Tamuras' car. He slid his hand up my thigh. I pushed him away from me.

"Leave me alone you freaking asshole!" I screamed at Justin. I don't know what possessed me then but I went straight towards him and punched him in the face.

Tamura grabbed me hand and we ran into the building. "Oh my God! Klarissa! I can't believe you just did that, like how did you grow balls that fast!" We laughed as we walked down towards the cafeteria. "I don't know but it felt so good. Like you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that!" I laughed as we got in line for breakfast.

"Oh gosh, look out the school slut is coming." Tamura whispered.

The school slut. Christin Meagger. I swear she's literally been with every attractive guy in this school. The thing is with this girl is that she's rich and helps fund every school function, that also means she never gets into trouble.

"Excuse me! Move!" She hollered in her nasally voice. Ew. I don't know how guys find her pretty. Blonde hair, acne up the wazoo, and on the chubby side. Like that one chick on Awkward. She came right up to me.

"What is wrong with you!?! Why did you hit my boyfriend?" She nasalled. I started breathing quicker.

"I-i." I stuttered.

"Fuck yeah she did. And he fucking deserved it. Groping my best friend." Tamura said standing really close to to her face.

"I wasn't talking to you, bitch." Christin pushed her out of the way. Tamura lunged forward, I caught her and stood in front.

"Yes I punched him, but he was touching me inappropriately." I said pushing her lightly backwards. I gasped and fell forwards.

~~~~~~~~~

"Please daddy, please don't do this." A young, about ten, Christin said, shaking. She shook more as her father came closer to her. He grabbed ahold of her arm and threw her onto the princess bed and climbed on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Fucking freak!" Christin screamed and walked away with her.

"You had a vision, didn't you? Tell me later ok. I'll see you after school. Love ya doll." She hugged me briefly and left to her class, food in her hand.

I stood there for a few moments, feeling dizzy. I can't believe that her father raped her! I felt so sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I don't really know about this, well I don't know if I like it or not. Lol :)
*Star_Bear*