Being

*Guys I am so sorry!! I had my friend slap me for being bad.*

As I walked back to my room, I tried thinking of a plan, a plan to try and be with him. If he wanted me too. Maybe I should ask my mother... maybe I should go back to the vision... I don't know. It's just so hard! Ugh!

I stopped outside my mother's room and heard light humming coming from inside, she was probably cleaning or something in there, I won't bother her.

When I walked into my room, Tamura was sitting on my bed, reading the journal.

"Hey babe." I said walking to the bed and sitting down.

"Let me see." She said with so much giddy I thought she was going to explode. I turned my head to right and showed her. She gasped getting up.

"Oh my fuck. Oh my God, my little girl got her first fucking kiss and her first hickey. Ugh, that was my job!" Tamura yelled. I just stared at her.

She just burst out laughing. "Oh my God, you thought I was for real?! I'm just joking sweetie." And hurled herself onto my bed.

"So he's really good huh?" She said as she wiggled her eyebrows. I nodded turning red as a tomato. She nudged me. "What?" I mumbled.

"What you're just going to leave me hanging, well I know what happened, like if his lips were soft, was he rough when he kissed you, that kind of stuff." She said getting up to sit Indian style on the bed. I groaned, stuffing my head into a pillow.

"Ugh, fine. Ok, his lips are really soft but rough you know? He was a little rough when his mouth was on my neck but it felt really good." I laughed, but sighed.

"What's wrong hun." She asked and I shook my head.

"It's just really hard, so I went through my grandmas' journal apparently Ezra is my beloved, soulmate. It also seems like us seers get hurt by our beloved. And I don't get hurt Tamura. I want to find him in this time period, see if we can make it work. But what if he doesn't want me here?" I asked standing up and I started to pace. Tamura grabbed my arm, making my stop.

"He has to be fucking crazy to not want you, don't worry we'll find him." She said getting up and giving me a hug. "I have to go babe, I'll pick you up in the morning, Ok?" I nodded, opening the door and guiding her to the door.

"Love you!" We both called at the same time, slowly closing the door.

Hmm, now time to sleep and try not to think of that amazing kiss that made tingles go everywhere. Well this is going to be so hard. Shit.

*Well I updated! I'm so sorry!*

*Star_Bear*