Chapter 41

Thank you again for your support. I'm glad this story is safe for some people. I can't tell you how much your comments mean to me. I love you all. My readers are the best>>>>❤️‍🔥 Now it's time for the main course!

My readers are the best>>>>❤️‍🔥 Now it's time for the main course!

Room number one: the red room

...

I've decided to stop wrestling

I've decided to stop wrestling. The position isn't very pleasant, but that's just because I'm not used to it. Angel has especially tightened the ties. Even though I'm standing, my wrists are attached to two iron bars that force me to keep my arms straight. As for my legs, a kind of bar forces me to keep them apart. Above all, I can't make the slightest movement.

But I don't know... I find something very exciting in all this. I'm wearing nothing but my panties, and even though Angel is now busy rummaging through drawers, he spent a good fifteen minutes ogling my ass. And me, his abs! He looks so sexy with his shirt off.

We were supposed to go to his mother's red room, but apparently he has one too. Identical! I guess his mom was right: he likes to imitate her. It must be their thing! In any case, I'm delighted....

When my Dom finally returns, I see a light in his eyes. He's firmly holding a martinet, identical to the one he used last time. Except this one looks a lot heavier and...painful. He stands behind me and my heart starts to race.

"Is this what you wanted, Princess...for me to punish you?"

I can't nod.

"I'm waiting."

"Yes."

"Do you remember your safe word? "

"Yes, Licorice."

"Good."

The one time I remember it. And, apparently, I may need it.

"The rules are simple. We'll go into four different rooms, where I'll try to stimulate one of your senses. Here, in this red room, it's your hearing. So listen carefully. That's all you're going to get."

"Yes, sir."

"From now on, you're not to utter a single word. Unless I give you permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

His soft voice touches my skin and warms me. Even more so when he gets closer.

"If you behave, you'll be rewarded."

I smile at the thought.

"I'm not going to blindfold you, since that's your limit. In fact, I'd rather you see what I'm going to do to you."

My hair stands on end just imagining it. Angel places his hands on my bare skin and my body shudders. His fingers begin to dance and caress it. His left hand comes down on my left nipple and I moan. This earns me a first swat on the buttock. And my panties don't help at all.