𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"well don't just stand there you fuck. go and talk to her."

it has already been an hour in through their dinner, and everyone is already present. the guests and hosts were now in another parlor further into the house as they conversed with one another, waiting for the entertainment to arrive.

kokonoi and sanzu were in their little corners, whispering to each other as they sent glances towards the youngest haitani sibling.

"what do i even say?! 'hey it's me, your soulmate who does drugs and sleeps around' ?!"

koko felt pity for the pink-haired man in front of him. it was so uncharacteristic of sanzu to be nervous when it comes to women- or even be nervous in general.

"dude, you're overthinking it." the silver-haired male looped an arm around his shoulder as they hunched over, whispering.

"she's related to the haitani brother's, she's used to those kinds of things!" koko whisper shouted, discreetly pointing at y/n who was with rindou and their advisor.

"yeah but-"

"get your shit together for fucks sake! you're twenty-seven and soulmate-less! are you really just gonna sleep around with whoever until you fucking die?!"

kokonoi's obsidian eyes landed on something behind sanzu, clearing his throat and releasing his grip on him.

"she's coming this way."

sanzu went frozen when soft hands tapped him on the shoulders, causing him to turn around and meeting (e/c) eyes.

y/n had a smile on her face as she held her cup of apple juice- the only thing that she was allowed to drink in this household that's close to alcohol.

"hey, sanzu haruchiyo right?"

god- the strawberry-haired male started praying to whoever was listening to give him back the strength and courage he had back then.

"yeah. you're y/n?" he offered her his hand, making her shake it.

their once glowing strands now subsided, leaving eccentric (h/c)/strawberry hair mixed with theirs. their once dull color now standing out more.

y/n was amazed at this and started toying with sanzu's hair, making him hunch over awkwardly to let her play with his hair.

koko, who was watching the whole ordeal, was sighing at their awkwardness as he sat down on one of the couches, calling their attention.

"oi. if you're just going to be this awkward the entire night, sit your asses down because mikey brought in the entertainment.

y/n's (e/c) eyes brightened as she pulled sanzu along with her to sit on the same couch as koko.

"finally!" she sat down first, looking up at sanzu as she patted the spot beside him.

"we can talk more later, for now, let's watch the show."

and sit he did, crossing his legs as mikey brought in four, blindfolded and beaten up males. he looked at her through his peripheral to see if she was uncomfortable- and she was far from uncomfortable.

she had a grin on her face, clearly enjoying the pain that the victims were in. he can see how she was clutching his sleeve as she waited for the show to start.

sanzu himself had a grin at the sight- maybe there was something similar to the both of them.

seeing at how she was comfortable with the topic of killing and murder, he found himself growing comfortable with her at that instant.

he slung an arm around her shoulder as he laid his head atop of hers.

"didn't know that this was your sort of thing." he whispered, making y/n giggle as she watched her brothers walk up to the four unsuspecting males.

"what we have here tonight- are the four traitors of bonten." rindou began, walking around the victims who started squirming.

"these fuckers tried to snitch on the police about our every move- trying to get us arrested." ran cocked his gun as he playfully waved it around, y/n giddy at her seat.

"well, if you grew up with those two- it gets pretty normal over time." she took her eyes off the scene in front of her, briefly looking into sanzu's ocean-like eyes.

he gave her a grin as they turned back to the front.

"and what do we do with snitches?"

a commotion rose from the crowd as they began laughing. mikey and kokonoi the only one who was watching the scene quietly.

"we kill 'em." as ran said that, he shot the first man closest to him. the sound of the firearm making the three who are still alive squirm even more.

rindou shot the other one, and when there were two left, he looked in his sisters' direction with a malicious grin.

"before we finish off these pigs- i would like to have a toast to my sister, who finally found her precious soulmate." he sounded forced when he said the word precious, the female not minding though as she became the center of attention.

"sanzu haruchiyo, you lucky fucker." ran told him, throwing the firearm he had towards him.

"to celebrate this joyous occasion, we would like the two lovebirds to come up the stage and finish this."

y/n was more than okay to do so. although she was a bit nervous about being in front of her brothers co-workers and boss, as long as she gets her hands dirty, then she's fine.

she tugged at sanzu's arm who was also more than willing to do so.

the two just met tonight- and their first activity of being soulmates was murdering people. talk about iconic.

when they got to the front, rindou gave her his handgun and patted her hair.

"try not to make a mess this time." he said, before walking to the couch that they were once sitting at.

a s the two brothers sat down next to kokonoi, the silver-haired male turned to look at them.

"what's up with your sister and sanzu having the same love of killing people?" he said, looking at them with a tired face as they shrugged.

gunshots were heard as the couple shot the two at the same time, grins on their faces and little splashes of blood on their cheeks.

they both looked at each other and giggled like some high school girls.

ran smiled at his sister as he sipped on his champagne.

"it must be a soulmate thing."