𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐬.

"i still don't think that you should move in with him, y/n." ran told the girl who was busy packing her clothes inside suitcases.

this has been the umpteenth time that the oldest brother had tried to persuade the girl to just live with them for the rest of her life- or for the rest of theirs, i don't know.

he was adamant to let his youngest sibling stay but he knows that he has to let go of her- seeing at how she has already found her soulmate.

"ran, for the last time- i'm moving in with him and that's final. we already cleaned his apartment so there's really nothing you can do." she sighed, making ran dramatically sigh as he leaned on her doorway.

"you know that ran is just growing old y/n, he's afraid that you'll send him to the home for the elderly since you won't be here." rindou piped up, his brother wacking him on the head.

y/n chuckled at her brother's antics as she finished loading up her last drawer, closing the empty furniture as she zipped up her suitcase.

ran wasn't the only one who was sad about her moving out, y/n was too- and maybe rindou but he'll never admit it.

the girl was close to her brothers- to the point where they always take her to their fights because she was so interested in what they do.

they grew up together, and she saw her brothers rise up in ranks even if it meant doing illegal stuff.

but she still kept her head up because she knows that this isn't their last time of seeing each other- they'll still have their usual sunday date out.

"that's the last of it." she said, making her brothers turn towards her.

the two had sad smiles as they approached the girl, sitting down with her and enveloping her in a hug.

she teared up a bit as she giggled and wrapped her arms around them.

"don't be like that guys! we'll still see each other, it's not like i'm changing countries." she said, patting ran on the back who she knew was crying.

"we'll still go to that ramen shop every sunday, and ride around tokyo til' the sun sets!"

she peeled herself off as she gave them a reassuring smile.

"nothing will change between us!"

rindou muttered something as he looked away, making the female tilt her head and questioned him.

"what was that?"

"i said- we'll always be your number one, right?" he said clearly, making the (h/c) haired female to chuckle and pat him on the head.

"of course!"

suddenly, the sound of a car honking interrupted their moment as y/n looked up and grin.

"it's haru!"

her brothers reluctantly followed behind her as they dragged her suitcases behind them, trudging all the way to the front door.

when the girl opened it, the familiar strawberry and (h/c) haired male came to view as he smiled down at her.

his blue eyes looked behind her and saw her brothers who looked like kicked puppies, a pout seen on their usual stoic faces as they looked at their sister.

"i see you're all packed up." he said as he motioned at the suitcases, making ran look at him with narrowed eyes as he thrust the ones he was holding to the male.

"you better take care of her or i'll hunt you down." he said, before turning to y/n and patted her on the head.

"be a good girl and don't cause him any trouble." which made y/n nod her head as she averted her eyes off sanzu who stared in amusement.