𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐲/𝐧.

sanzu haruchiyo never imagined that the day he'd see his beloved soulmate dressed in white- was at her own funeral.

blood loss , was what the hospital claimed her death to be.

it must've been painful - the man would always think as he sat down right beside her intricately decorated casket.

the funeral service was strictly private due to the haitani brother's and sanzu haruchiyo present- and were currently mourning.

the man's sullen blue eyes looked down at the open casket as he looked at his beloved fiance with eyes filled with adoration- the same look he had when he first met her.

sanzu couldn't help but admire how peaceful his soulmate looked as she laid on the velvet cushions. how her hair was sprawled beautifully behind her- the dull strawberry blond hair intertwined with her (h/c) ones.

y/n looked just like how she was when she's asleep- but the difference was that sanzu wouldn't get to see her (e/c) eyes twinkle at the sight of him or something she likes.

"hello there sweetheart." he smiled as he closed his eyes and ignored the pain that was begging for his heart to let in.

"are you enjoying your rest?"

the strawberry-haired male knew how pathetic he looked, talking to thin air as he sat down in front of the casket.

he was met by silence as he scoffed lightly, smile still on his features as his scars creased.

"i got the funeral home to decorate your casket with (f/flowers), i know how much you like them. i also had your casket customized- see this lil paw print? that's mochi's-" sanzu's voice cracked as he placed a hand on the side of her casket, forehead leaning on his arm as tears fell down the man's face.

maybe he was going insane? was the lack of sleep finally catching on to him?

the man could care less as he composed himself and looked at the peaceful state his beloved darling was in.

"my darling... is it peaceful there?"

someone knocked on the door as rindou entered the room, dark bags decorating his once lively purple eyes.

"it's time for her to leave, haruchiyo." his voice was emotionless, eyes looking anywhere but the white box in the middle of the room.

sanzu nodded his head, standing up as he cleared his throat. he looked down once more, bidding her a silent farewell before rindou came and closed the casket.

the man stepped outside to where ran and his other co-workers were waiting, all dressed in black as they stood underneath the beautiful pastel sky.

he walked down the path, standing beside the older haitani as everyone stayed silent, waiting for y/n to arrive.

the strawberry-hair-colored male teared up as rindou escorted his men who were carrying the elegant casket carefully.

who would've thought, that the only time that sanzu would get to cry on an aisle was when his dead fiance was being wheeled to him?

ran was in the same state as him- if not even worse as the brother refused to look at the casket, just like rindou.

the box was carried and place into a platform, where she would be later lowered six feet under the ground- six feet adding to the distance that she's away from sanzu.

"she was the best sister anyone could ask for." ran said as he began his eulogy.

"she was an angel- y/n would always pat anyone's head because she thought that everyone deserved to have attention at least once in a while." rindou piped up, laughing a bit.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝. - 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨 {✓} 🎉