~Shriveled Up Mushroom~

After what felt like the most painful seconds of darkness, Mateo woke up from his unconscious state to see the glass roof of a high school gym and hear basketball balls bounce of the floors. As he stood up he noticed a big coffee stain on his shirt. Just then somebody gave him a paper towel. He had beautiful baby blue eyes, tinted skin and short blonde hair. This mysterious boy was wearing a basketball shirt that read 'eight; Noah'.

"Hey dude!" Noah said. "Oh Dios mío!" Mateo mumbled.
"Estás bien?" Noah asked. "I'm so sorry!" Mateo uttered. "I can speak English. I was just startled."
Noah smiled and hugged Mateo.

'He smells so good. Why is this making me blush? I bet he was the one who hit me in the head'

Mateo gently pulled away from Noah's firm grasp.
"I'm sorry for hittin' ya... um," Noah said nervously. "My name is Mateo," He said while standing up. "Well, my name is Noah. It's cool to see a kid who knows how to speak their native language! I'm not Spanish, though"
"I'm half Spanish and half Italian," Mateo stated.
Before Noah could say anything else, Mateo had already fled from the gym.

'Now I have to deal with this ugly stain?'
He thought to himself in the bathroom. Mateo checked his watch in boredom, to see that it had only been 15 minutes and that lunch hadn't even ended.
'Geez! Time is moving so slow. I don't even who gave me this stain!'

The bell rang and Mateo quickly went to his locker to grab his books before class started. As he opened his locker a white hoodie and note slipped out onto the floor.
The note read,
|Sorry for the coffee stain. A friend of mine was being clumsy and drop it on you. I hope the hoodie helps. You can keep it if you like it! I honestly don't mind, dude. Meet after school at Moonbucks Coffee.
-Noah
Ps-
Ur sister, Brianna, gave my the code to ur locker lol|

'Dang it, Brianna! You're giving people my locker code now?'

Mateo reluctantly put on the hoodie that smelled just like Noah's cologne. He blushed as he put it on.
Then he felt a pair of hands shake him.
"Teo, get to class!" Gaten grinned. "Stop doing that, Gaten!" Mateo yelled. "You look like a shriveled up mushroom with that hoodie on, 'Teo," Gaten joked. "Especially when you are blushing like that." "Sei un barbone!" Mateo spoke.
"Oh no don't say that," Gaten frowned. "You're gonna make my heart sore."
And just like that, Gaten walked of to his group of football jocks and cheerleaders.

'I guess he got comfortable quickly.'

*Thanks for reading! Be sure to vote and comment on this chapter. To become a fellow mushroom and get read other stories, all you have to do is follow>>>
See you next week*