introduction

This is just a description of echo and what there're like just for back story and shit so if you want skip ahead be my guest.

This is echo if you couldn't tell they are oz's sibling/twin because why not.
echo is a demi-girl and for those who don't know it means they are half female half non binary they go by she/they, they are pansexual and asexual and again for those who don't know pansexual is you like all genders and it more about personality for them and asexual is they don't like... well sex so yeah, flirting (for echo) is ok though.
Echo has a little family related trauma so if you see a bit of that don't be alarmed they are fine ... physically anyway
Echo's bestie is polly geist they have been friends since forever.
Echo can be flustered very easily polly takes advantage of this sometimes by jokingly flirting with echo from time to time
I imagine oz to be a tiny bit protective of echo now and then but of course is sometimes to shy to do anything.
Echo is also shy like oz and will freeze in place like a goat when a problem is present.
If you didn't see in the image echo has a rabbit his name is cosmo mostly because his fur is like the stars he has no magical abilities except keeping echo calm or company he also can act a bit sassy strangely, if echo is not carrying cosmo he is most likely hanging out in echos hood.
Echo also has the little phobias but she is better at controlling them than oz so she mostly hides them to not draw attention to her.
Also I don't know why I gave her a tail I just like it if you have any suggestions lore wise feel free to say not just the tail ither any lore you would like to add just say and I can think about it :)

Happy reading
(I know polly isn't in monster camp but I needed a sassy bestie role so)