movie night

Again echo is still asleep while polly is bored out of her mind waiting for echo to wake up, "Echo~ wake the fuck up please" she sings you could hear how fed up of waiting she was.

When echo eventually woke up polly in a very sarcastic tone said "oh your finally awake, thought you died or something" echo laughs "well if your acting like that ill go back to sleep" echo rolls over as if they were going to sleep
"Wait no!" Polly panics "please I want pancakes~" echo sits up "fine go get your pancakes".

Polly runs off without missing a beat. Echo then gets up realising she acadentily fell asleep in her normal clothes "I must of been tired jeez." She wispers to herself cosmo on the other hand managed to sleep fine.

Echo looks over to her beloved rabbit to see him starfishing next to her sleeping bag she snickers then proceeds to change her hoodie to a blueish one instead her 'emergency hoodie' she called it just for snareos like these.

Echo once again grabs her rabbit and heads out of the tent to be blinded by the sun and somehow cosmo is still asleep in her arms completely fine.

Echo looks over to polly siting on the same log they were on yesterday and tiredly waddles over she sits down with out saying a word about to nod off once again.

polly looks over to her tired friend "you good there echo? you look like you've be draged through a Bush backwards." echo looks at polly with a blank expression "I don't know what your talking about I look amazing." the ghost laughs and asks again "no but actually are you ok?" "A little tiered is all, I couldn't stop thinking about the monster in the house it creaped me out" echo looks down at cosmo now cradling him in her arms and scratching his head with her finger.

Polly nods "yeah that was strange it looked like a spaghetti noodle or something." Echo chuckles at her description of the beast.

Then their conversation is then interrupted by milo carrying a paper plate "ok so I managed to get them to make..." Milo stops at how terrible echo looks "echo are you ok you look ill darling" echo smiles a slightly blushes from the reapers caring statement "yeah I'm fine I didn't sleep that well last night." Milo nods then looks at cosmo in echos arms "I'm guessing he slept well though" milo snickered and echo laughs alongside.

Milo then flinches as they remembered "oh Right I got them to make another pancake if you want it, it also has chocolate this time" They hand echo the plate they where holding, she takes the plate and smiles.

About to dig in to the chocolate covered  pancake echo is stoped by a very hungry looking ghost "fine you can have a peace" echo sighs "heck yeah" polly celebrates while cuting a peace off with a plastic fork.

Both milo and echo laugh at polly as she stuffs her face and while echo wasn't looking polly took another bite out of greed and the fact that pancakes are nice.

The three monsters talk for a bit while echo eats the other half of her pancake not noticing that more was missing than when polly took a bite, "so what's happening today then" polly asks " I'm not to sure I was hoping you two had an idea" replies milo echo looks up from their now empty but chocolate smeared plate "how about a movie?" She suggests "what are we going to watch it on though" the reaper questions.

Polly's eyes light up as she rises and then running full speed towards their tent a couple seconds pass before polly then emerges from the tent doors holding a laptop hight above her head "THIS!" polly screams.

Polly then sits down with her sticker covered laptop "it was originally for playing music incase we wanted to start a rave or something in the forest but it shall serve us intertainment for today.

Milo and echo look at each other then milo shrugs "why not, where are we watching it then." The group then start looking around for somewhere to watch a movie "I gess a tent would be our best bet." Suggests echo.

The three start walking towards polly's and echo's tent polly then pulls back the tent door to let milo and echo in but then runs in shuting the door in their face "polly" echo exclaims then opening the door for milo.

polly fumbles around with wires trying to set up the laptop "I wanted to try out my new projector so we're doing that" polly says slightly frustrated by the tangled wires.

Both milo and echo sit down against one of the tent walls trying not to put to mutch pressure on it "what are we watching then." Echo questions "it was your idea I thought you knew" the reaper chuckles turning towards echo "I did have an idea but I didn't know if you would have liked it or not." Echo crosses her arms while looking down  "Tell me it takes a lot for me not to like a movie, darling" "well i was thinking ither the live action monsterella (monster cruella) or ogre in wonderland (I think you can gess)."

Milo nods "both are good movies, polly what do you think" polly looks up from her tangled mess to look at milo "huh" "Witch movie." Milo repeats "oh um... I don't really like ogre in wonderland so I gess monsterella." Polly then looks back to her wire soup on the floor "right then that's sorted" Milo looks back at echo with a smile.

To be continued...

(Sorry I've been gone I didn't know what do in this one its kinda random but happy reading i gess)