the meeting

Our story starts off with echo waiting at the bus stop with her brother oz waiting to go to camp a little time passes when a very trendy looking reaper comes over they lean up against the bus stop and start scrolling through their phone.

echo who is positioned next to the reaper is also on their phone but in stead is watching cat videos with their rabbit cosmo.

The reaper looks over to see echo chuckling at their lap they look over out of curiosity and see a little blue rabbit being a tiny bit defensive against the cats on the phone echo starts comforting cosmo and shows him that the cats are just in the phone.

the reaper chuckling next to echo asks if they can see the rabbit, echo nods and picks up cosmo who has a very unsurprised look on his face still salty from being scared by the fake cats.

echo hands the rabbit over to the reaper and smiles "awwww how cute, I'm milo by the way" echo looks back up from the rabbit to milo and replies quietly "nice to meet you, I'm echo" she ends with a smile then oz turns to look at them both "found a new friend there echo" oz teases from behind, surprised echo turns and looks at oz with a 'don't start now' look on her face oz laughs and goes back to look at his phone.

Echo turns back to the reaper "sorry about him, he's my brother." she scowled "it's fine." milo replies still playing and taking selfies with the rabbit "do you mind if we take a selfie it's for my blog." echo nods and gets in position milo takes the selfie with both of them holding the rabbit echo takes back cosmo while the reaper types on their phone 'found my new bestie' they caption on the photo.

Finally the bus arrives, they all clamber on and head towards the back, polly flags down echo waving her phone in the air at the same time echo looks over and polly points to her phone echo runs over to pollys seat and sits next to her.

"Look!" she exclaims while pointing at her phone where the same pic of echo and milo is pulled up "its you!" Polly exclaims once again "I know it was literally 2 seconds ago." Echo replies "how come when I take selfie with you, you won't let me post them" she says in a slightly aggressive tone "because you have lodes of folowers!" Echo says mocking pollys tone "have you seen how many followers they have" polly holds up there phone to reveal the reapers profile witch has long past 50,000 followers echo looks up with a shocked expression.

"Soooo what are you gonna do now?" Polly says mockingly, echo slouches down in their chair and replies "hibernate... I'm going to hibernate so no one sees me." The ghost laughs "too late now bestie we're nearly at camp now."

Echo sees camp spooky just round the corner it looms over her like a giant creature but let's be honest the forest that surrounded camp had large creatures in it anyway so when they met one it wouldn't be much different.

Part of echo regrets signing up for camp, she only did it because polly was and wanted to see what it was like and oz begged her too so he could come and it wouldn't seem strange but anyways a big 3 weeks ahead gotta make the most of it or try to anyway.

To be continued.