less scary together p2

They then walk into a extremely dusty and destroyed dining room "what the"  wispers echo scared of something jumping out at them "why is it so dark I can't see shit" polly complains.

Echo looks back to see eyes starring at her they scream thinking it's a creature "Hey, it's fine it's just me" comforts milo "I'm able to see in the dark so I can see souls at night if I need to" Milo smiles but no-one sees it because it literally pitch black.

Both echo and polly follow milo since they can see were there going when echo feels someone grab their hand thinking it's polly they run with it and ask "did you get scared or something." polly responds "what do you mean?" echo is now both confused and scared because ither pollys playing a prank or something is holding her hand "y..your holding my hand a..aren't you?" Echo is now terrified for their life "no I don't think I am, both of my hands are in my pockets."

Echo then turns to see 2 yellow eyes and a sharp toothed smile standing behind her, the thing drags her and she screams she sees polly and milo running after her as they're draged into the light "ECHOOOO" the two scream but they couldn't catch her echo twist her neck to look at the stick figure looking beast on all fours running like a gorilla then the thing turns a corner and bashes echos head into the wall knocking her unconscious.

Echo then wakes up sitting in a spinning chair trying to remember what happened she recalls her friends trying to save her she runs out of the open door infront of them to then see the giant again she backs up into the room she was in it was no bigger than a office cubicle it had a desk in it witch had computer monitors, a drink and a old phone she looks to the back of the room to see some lockers and paper work.

The phone then rings to scared to pick it up echo freezes in place then after a while a voice comes from the phone "hello ... hello hellooo ..." a male voice speaks but after that one bit she's grabbed by the are echo looks to her side to see milo very mutch out of breath then behind stumbles an even more out of breath polly she leans on the door way "you owe me ... for life"  she says tiredly echo laughs and hugs both milo and polly "thank god I thought I would die here." They say gratefully "come on we need to get out of here there might be more coming" Milo panics.

The three bolt their way down nearly every hallway in the house until they finally reach they door running out of the house echo feels a sense of freedom "we are never going back in there" echo wimpers "I wasn't going to" polly laughs
"Right then who's up for staying at the campfire for the rest of the day." Milo chuckles "yes please" They both respond "but first I'm going to lay here for a bit" responds polly clearly out of breath "good call" echo says laying on the floor.

The two lie there for a bit catching their breath while milo watches standing because they couldn't be bother washing clothes today.

After that they all walked their way over to the campfire polly limping from getting a stich with a huff they all sit down about to pass out, luckily, the sun was just about setting they really spent a long time in that house or they just spent half the day on the floor they couldn't tell.

When they do sit down food is very mutch needed so echo runs into her and pollys tent to grab pollys emergency bag of snacks she comes back to see a shocked expression on pollys face they sit down "what you thought I didn't know I knew you were hiding something." Echo laughs.

They all eat out of pollys emergency bag and it wasn't just snacks ither there was sandwiches, salad, even a small bag of chicken nuggets for some reason they all ate then swiftly went to bed without hesitation.

Today was and utter nightmare echo couldn't stop thinking about that creature she didn't think anything like that could exist but anyway they were too tired to stay awake and contemplate  it so she fell asleep just after a few seconds

(For all who is wondering yes I did swap out joy for polly because polly had a more bestie vibe so I swaped them it should make more sense now. :) )