less scary together

Morning was here and echo was still asleep she isn't exactly a Morning person but polly infact was and she was ready to go.

She kept nudging echo to get up "five more minutes." Echo wispers tiredly "we don't have 5 more minutes their making pancakes and they only have limited syrup for today!" Echo can hear the excitement in pollys voice and pancakes sound delicious right now.

Echo gets up and rubs her sleepy eyes "hurry up, you might even get the chance to talk to milo~" polly teases, echo freezes in place as if they died sitting up "I fucking hate you" echo wispers under their breath with a slight smile.

"You go get your pancakes I still need to get dressed into proper clothes" polly nods rather excitedly and wisps away through the tent doors echo is left alone with her thoughts... and her rabbit who is still not awake so echo uses this opportunity to get dressed and once she is they pick up their rabbit and walk out into the daylight.

they sqint from the sudden change in light, Echo then walks over to where polly is sat still happily munching on her pancakes "are there any left for me" echo laughs "yup" still chomping on her pancakes polly points to the campfire where one of the councilors are making pancakes.

Echo makes there way over to also see milo teaching the councilor a new pancake recipe "echo!" Milo shouts "come try this new recipe for us darling!" She waddles her way over to milo still a little awkward from the conversation last night with polly "what is it?" Echo asks in confusion "it's a new recipe I wanted to try out, it has strawberries in it." They reply.

Milo hands echo a paper plate with a pink pancake on top, echo shrugs and bites the pancake "very ... strawberry" She says quite surprised at the sweet strawberry flavour "I would say it tastes better with chocolate but sadly their saving the chocolate syrup for tomorrow." Milo pouts looking at the councilor who is overhearing their conversation.

The councilor quickly looks down at the pan out of panic and starts cooking a fresh pancake for echo "ill try get them to cook them tomorrow and I'll get some chocolate on them." The reaper smiles at echo and she smiles back, after a bit of silence the councilor hands echo a pancake doused in syrup and echo walks back to polly who has already finished their pancakes.

She sits down next to polly and smiles then starts to devour their pancakes trying not to choke "what do they put in these? drugs?" Echo laughs "why are these so good." Polly shrugs.

but then quickly changes mood and tugs on echo hoodie "Mm?" Echo looks at polly confused while polly is pointing echo looks to see the reaper trying to take a selfie with a pancake then instead drops the pancake on the dusty floor echo chuckles and carries on eating their pancakes.

After everyone is done with their food they go off in kinda separate directions except for polly and echo there chatting trying to figure out what to do, when milo walks over and suggest to go to the haunted House.

Polly nods but echo is mutch more hesitant towards the idea "come on it won't be that bad" polly wimpers "you might even get more time with milo~" echo freezes once again and trys to shush polly "fine as long as you shut up about milo." Echo wispers "fuck yeah" polly grabs both echo and milo and pulls them towards the haunted house.

They all look up at the tall dark building and then echo freezes once again she's forcefully pushed into the house by polly as they go through the doors, strange sounds can be heard everywhere, then the door shuts behind them with a big thump "well fuck" They all wisper to themselves.

The monsters push forward, kinda they push forward as much as they can without echo having a panic attack "s..sorry I.. " echo is cut off by the two "this was my idea anyway it's fine" Milo trying to comfort echo they put their arm around echo to hug them.

Echo is trying not to scream from both fear and flusteredness because pretty sure there is a man type creature charging straight for them echo forces pollys head to look at the creature "FUCK THAT!" She screams while moving out the way milo also moves out the way pulling echo with them.

The creature bashes their head into the wall with a crash and a very familiar "FUCK!", It was daimien who now kinda had his horns stuck in the wall same with his mask "WHY DID YOU MOVE FUCK HEADS!" daimen shouts angrily "I don't know about these two but I didn't fancy being bulldozed today."Milo replies rolling their eyes "at least not like that anyway." They look at their phone and smile then take a picture of the demon stuck in the wall "YOU BETTER NOT BE TAKING PICTURES OR ILL BASH YOUR SKULL IN!" "Oh calm down, I'm not posting it anywhere."

After that whole thing the three walk away leaving Damien stuck in the wall afraid that he might kill someone.

(Writers note: I'll have to do a part 2 because this is already 900 words long so see ya.)

(I also said the word pancake about 15 times in this just a fun fact.)