camp time

The bus comes to a full stop and one by one everyone gets off the bus except for Damien who just pushes past everyone screaming "get out the way dumb fucks I wana go camp" and then pushes past echo who get gets shoved into milo who was standing behind them.

Thankfully milo catches echo and she doesn't fall on the floor "oh my god milo I'm sorry" echo exclaims "no problem darling, it not your fault Damien doesn't care for many people." Milo smiles and carries on walking echo does the same.

Finally after the chaos that was the bus echo and polly made it outside they had both previously decided to share a tent since oz took the only tent they owned and echo didn't fancy sleeping in the same tent as her brother.

Echo and polly start to set up the tent and after a long time fiddling with tents and belongings the sun began to set the sky was a beautiful pink and orange as the sun went over the horizon.

Everyone was invited to sit round the campfire just to chat and roast marshmallows, echo sits down on one of the logs and so does polly then hex goes rummaging in some random bag and finds a large packet of biscuits and chocolate, hex then announcing there find shouts "SMOOOOORESSSSS!".

Nearly everyone got up to grab some then it turned into everyone fighting when it was said there were only a few left in the packet.

Echo doesn't get up though because she doesn't fancy being trampled to death by hungry monsters, polly on the other hand ran at full speed to get one.

While sitting on the log milo walks their way over echo then asks if they didn't want to get a smore milo then replies "I do not fancy getting my clothes dirty just for a biscuit" milo then sits down next to echo "plus even if I did get one I may get a bit of chocolate on my robe and that would be a pain to clean." echo chuckles "yeah I wouldn't want to be trampled ither."

Suddenly out of the crowd stumbles a very much trampled polly, who then waddles their way over to the log, as she sits down she let's out a big huff "I got you one as well" polly says tiredly handing echo a biscuit and a peace of chocolate "and how many people did you have to punch" echo laughs "10" polly replies.

Echo, not expecting a response turns to polly with a very surprised look "ok fine I didn't actually. . ." Echo sighs out of relief "it was more about 12 to 15 people" the ghost laughs as echo shows the same expression as before "don't worry it was worth it anyway" polly smiles as she waves her biscuit in the air just in front of echos face.

The three monsters spend the rest of the night talking and laughing as the sky goes dark after which they all head to their tents to sleep.

As echo and polly are lying down they take this opportunity to talk about the upcoming meteor shower and who they where thinking of taking "soooo obviously your going to ask milo right?" Polly teases "what!" Echo blurts out still trying to stay quiet "yeah... I saw how much you blushed when Damien knocked you into them." Echo looks at cosmo who is slightly entained by this conversation "echo you can't deny it you actually went bright red and that's definitely not normal for you.".

"Ok fine, their a little cute but that's it, I told you anyway I would rather take you than some random monster who's just looking to fuck!" Echo nearly wakes everyone up just trying to get her point across "oookaaayyy you do you, just fill me in if you have a dream about them though." Polly laughs then turns off her phone light which has been lighting the tent this whole time.

Echo lies down trying to sleep and finally after possibly an hour or two she finally drifts off to sleep maybe tomorrow will have better events than fighting for biscuits but we can only hope.