movie night p2

"AHA I have done it!" Polly exclaims with excitement "what you've sorted the projector" echo asks "no I've found out which USB port the speakers go in" polly laughs "how long will this take polly" Milo concerned for time "don't worry I just need to..." polly plugs the last wire into the laptop and the projector turns on "bam all done".

polly stands up and walks over to milo and echo. "finally" echo chuckles "that took forever" polly rolls her eyes and smiles she the grabs her laptop out of the mess of wires and does a bit of fiddling around then out of nowhere they hear faint music coming from the speakers.

Polly turns up the volume adjust the projector to face the wall and sits next to echo they all sit back and watch the movie and after a bit polly grabs her emergency snack bag and pulls out another bag with popcorn inside it she shares it out and they all enjoy the movie.

After a while echo realises that there is a weight on their shoulder she turns her head to see the reaper leaning on her and eating popcorn out of their hand happily watching the movie echo turns her head back to the movie slightly blushing she sits in silence not wanting to disturb milo since they look comfortable.

The two monsters sat like that for the whole movie and by the end of it they both fell asleep together. During the credits of the movie polly sat up to see the two monsters asleep leaning on each other for support polly laughs stands up and pulls out her phone to take a picture of the two.

Polly then walks back over too echo and nudges them a bit echo opens her eyes slowly and after a second or two they look around and see the reaper still leaning on them an even stronger blush creaps onto their face.

Polly nudges echo once again and they look over to see polly nearly dying trying to keep in their laughter, they look that her phone to see the picture of echo and milo fast asleep, echos eyes widen in shock "don't worry I'm not going to post it." Polly wispers with a slight chuckle.

Echo looks back over to the reaper who is still peacefully sleeping on her shoulder, she then musters the courage to wake milo, "Milo you ok there." Echo wispers while slightly nudging them.

The reapers eyes open and glow a bright orange "what do you w..." Milo looks around just now realising what they were doing they blush a little bit before sitting up slowly since they were just woken up "d..did you have a good nap" echo laughs just wanting to fill the awkward silence milo looks over to echo to see half of their face is almost bright red "by the looks of it I think we both did darling" Milo chuckles after seeing more of echo's face turn red.

"Oh come on stop flirting" polly interrupts "are we watching another movie or are doing something else" echo and milo turn their attention to polly who is quite fed up of waiting "well that depends" Milo replies "what time is it currently." They then pull out their phone to reveal that it is quite late and should probably get ready for bed.

"Oh yeah I think it's time for me to go too my own tent" Milo then stands up and walks out the tent door "have a nice night you two" echo and polly look at each other and polly only just notices the blush spread all across echos face "well I know how to annoy you in the morning" polly laughs "please don't" echos voice quivers still trying to register what just happened.

The two monsters clean up the wires and get ready for bed and you may be wondering were cosmo has been well this whole time well he has been passed out on echos sleeping bag just sleeping  the whole day.

They finally get into their sleeping bags and cosmo still fast asleep on his little pillow, polly opens her mouth to try talk to echo but they are already fast asleep alongside their rabbit polly snickers and turns around in their bag and falls asleep.

(I am really bad at ending these when they fall asleep jeez)