midnight mayhem

In the middle of the night echo wakes up to the sound of tapping they sit up to see that it's just polly playing on their phone "what are you doing" echo wispers "I couldn't sleep what about you" polly responds wispering aswell "you woke me up" echo laughs quietly "sorry" polly laughs along.

Echo looks over to cosmo who is still waking up she lifts him onto her lap and strokes his head to get him to sleep "so..." polly starts and echo looks over "let's talk milo." Echo rolls her eyes "no im being serious I wana know whats going on." Polly raises her voice a tiny bit and Echo looks down in silence "pleeeeaaase~" polly pleaded while doing puppy eyes, echo rolls her eyes once again "fine~"

Polly grins and shuffles closer to Echo bringing her bag with her "truth is I don't know how to feel I just get so..." Echo starts to blush and frantically trys to think of a way to put her feelings "I don't know... Milo makes me happy but I never know how to act around them I don't know" Echo looks at cosmo while scratching his head

Polly switches from exited to concerned really quick "Echo..." She looks up at the ghost "lover or friend you should just be yourself and if they don't like that then their not the right person" Polly smiles then goes in to hug Echo

Echo smiles aswell and returns the hug "thanks." Echo wispers, polly jumps back "alright enough of being depressed what are we doing tomorrow" echo thinks for a moment "I'm not to sure." Echo goes back to thinking "what about the forest" echo suggests and polly shakes her head "oh, what about the pond, you brought your swimming costume right?" Polly says rather excitedly.

Echo looks at polly and thinks for a moment "you know what sure." Polly is practically jumping up and down like an exited puppy "ill get to show off my new bathing suit."

Echo laughs "well the quicker you go to sleep the quicker you get to go to the pond" polly lies down and turns off her phone Echo chuckles then put cosmo back on his pillow and lies down she closes her eyes and hopefully she isn't woken up again

(Sorry this one got a bit depressing in the middle of it and it was kinda short compared to the others but anyway I hope you enjoyed happy reading)