A More Immersive Experience

I just downloaded Monster Girl Quest. When I tried to open it, I got a pop-up asking if I wanted a more immersive experience. I decided to click yes and then blacked out. I woke up in a white void. A holographic screen popped up asking me to say what I wanted to be like in the MGQ world. I quickly realized what this was from all the fanfics I've read.

Me: A male monster, but not one that looks like a human with monster features, a completely inhumane looking reptile. My OC Scales, the giant snake with limbs, spikes, and wings.

An image of Scales popped up.

Me: Perfect! And if you can read my mind to get the image, you can read my mind to get his, or I guess MY powers now.

The screen read "Powers Granted, want any additional skills? Within reason."

Me: How about not being able to be sensed by anyone. I don't give off a natural smell or emitted any aura or anything. Not even Illias can sense me, only way is to be standing in my presence. Where you can actually see and hear me.

Screen: Only available if Illias becomes aware of your presence when you 1st enter. Then she can't see or sense you but she knows you're there.

Me: Alright, also don't have her invade my dreams. Another power would be the power of Friday Night Funkin. Where I can sing in any character's voice and sing their song. And the singing can lower someone's health and that can save me from a physical fight.

Screen: Dream request accepted. FNF power to OP must be nerfed. Only able to use 3 times a day.

Me: Fine. But can I still be able to use it for entertainment? Like, if the other person agrees, we can just sing for fun? It won't be for offense or defense? Also other worldy immunity to certain stuff like hypnosis and other monster abilities? Maybe have low stamina or be a quickshot to balance it out?

Screen: FNF request accepted. Immunity request accepted. Commencing Isekai.

I blacked out again.