Staring Over

Dream(Clay)

Today was the day. The first day free from Charlotte. The day I can start my life again! I slowly got ready for the day.

"Clay? What are you doing calling?" I called my music producer to schedule a time I can go in "I broke up with Charlotte and I want to get back into music! I wrote some songs." She sighed over the phone "Fine. What time can you get in here today?" "Uh about 12 maybe." With that I hung up the phone and got ready.

I got in my car and drove down to the recording studio, I was so ready to start singing again! It was my one passion, I loved seeing so many people from different backgrounds relating to my music.

As I got to the front doors I mentally prepared myself for the questions I was about to face.
"Dream? You're back? How was the break?" One person said and I quickly answered "Yeah It's me. The 'break' was horrible thanks for asking." I hating people online and in person saying I was on 'break' I wasn't on break. Everyone said I was tired of the fame, which I get tired sometimes but I realize why I started. Seeing so many people happy for the music I produce is larger than the people who hate my music, and say I fake everything because I don't show my face.

I walked into the studio and was met with Niki, my producer, and Wilbur. Wilbur would help with guitar and other instruments in my songs. As I walked in they both hugged me and I took of the mask I had been wearing. "Im glad to be back." I said softly, Niki and Will looked and me before Will said "I'm glad your back too. I finally get back to playing!" I was confused by why he said that so I asked "What do you mean? Did you stop playing?" "Yeah he kinda did, he didn't like playing, it reminded him to much of you." Niki answered for him. "Well anyways! What do you have?"

I fiddled around with my journal (where I write all my songs) and flipped to a page titled "You're Not Welcome" (By Naethan Apollo but for our case dream wrote it. Go listen to Naethan Apollo tho!) "This one" I sat down the journal on a table and pointed to it. Niki and Will skimmed over the page and looked at me and nodded.

I was so worried to start singing, but I let the beat carry me;

Hello!

I don't start fights but I'll handle you just fine
Usually I'm very kind to others
But I won't think twice if you step to me or mine
You're a slimy little motherfucker

Uh oh, don't you know?
You're not welcome 'round here
I think you should go
'Fore you cause some drama
Uh oh, don't you know?
I'm the one you should fear (Should fear)
Talk to me if you've got a problem (Got a problem)