You Didn't Do Anything

TW:
-Sexual assault mentioned
-Sexual harassment mentioned
-Self blamed

Dream(Clay)

"I said no. I didn't want to. I'm weak. And if my dad finds out I'm dead. One: I did that to myself and Two: It was a man!" George had told me all about what happened. I felt so bad. I wanted to hug him but after that I didn't know if that's what he wanted.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I promise you, you didn't do anything." I said trying to sound as calm as I could without getting mad. George looked at me and was about to say something, but his phone started to ring. "I-I'm sorry I have to take this." He stepped out of the room.

I sat there stressed, why would someone do that!? Who in their right mind would do that!

After awhile George stepped into the room. "Um- My dad is wondering where I am." He sounded scared. "Do you want to go?"
"No, but I have to. He said he'll call the police if I'm not home."
"Oh. Do you need to go now?" George stared up at me and started to cry. I walked towards him at slowly gave him a hug. "Oh shit, I'm sor-"
"It's okay. You can hug me. I won't be mad." Him saying that short phase rung throw my head. It sent butterflies all over me. I didn't realize how close we'd gotten.

—————————————

We arrived at his house and he slowly stepped out and headed to the door. A kid about 18 with blonde hair answered, I could hear him a bit as I started driving home "GEORGE WHERE WERE YOU! YOU DISAPPEARED AFTER THE PAR-"

The drive home was quite. I felt alone.

Once I walked through the door I saw Alex "Hey." he said barely looking up from his phone. I replied barely audible and headed upstairs.

As I got upstairs I started to write a song (Be Mine by the Covasettes)

I could tell you why the sky is blue and all you see
Is a metaphor leading back to you and me
But do you really know how it feels to be mine?
I could say that you're the best my eyes have ever seen
Make it obvious, just so I could sew the seed
But do you really know how it feels to be mine?
Do you really know how it feels to be mine?
I said, do you really know how it feels to be mine?
I could make you breathe love like the old days
Give you butterflies, make you feel off the pace
I could make you so, I could make you so high
Then we take things all the way to your place
Open up the skies, honey, you can make it rain