This is Home

Maybe listen to "This is Home" by Cavetown? Please dont read this. its so bad 😭😭

3rd Person POV

Dream, George, and Tom walked into Sapnap's car. "So they staying at your place?" Asked Sapnap "Yeah, I think they'll do better there."
The drive was short, once they arrived Tommy immediately ran into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal.

George followed Dream upstairs. "Are you happy?" asked Dream "Yeah, I think I am now." George answered looking around. Dream grabbed George's waist and pulled him close. "I'm happy too." Dream whispered into George's ear. George's face flushed red as he looked at Dream.

Dream looked deep into George's eyes. "Has anyone told you you're pretty?" Dream asked almost seductively. "You have." George answered.

Dream put his hand under George's chin and lifted it up. George pushed closer to Dream.

Dream quickly closed the gap. Fireworks went off in both of their hearts. They fit together like a puzzle. Perfect.

The moment was cut short once the door opened "Oh shit, I'm sorry." Said Tommy as he say George basically sitting on Dream's lap. George flushed red and Dream looked at him. "It's okay. He can know." Gorge nodded "At least I'm with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC:236

OMG IM CRINGING THAT WAS SO BAD!! Anyways ima go to bet i'm tired. Hope you liked this story and stay around for other I may or may not write!