I said No!

If you do not feel comfortable reading there will be a brief explanation of what happened. I will also put indicators when it starts and ends(::)
Also another short chapter, sorry:/.

TW
-Sexual assault
-Sexual harassment
-Non consensual sex
-Getting Drunk
-Alcohol
-Drugs
-Rape

There will be (**) at the start and end of the rap3 scene

Dream(Clay)

      As we walked in we were met with loud music and flashing lights. George grabbed onto my arm so he wouldn't get lost.
"Hey, just stay by my side." I said to him so he made sure he knew he was okay.

      We made it to the bar, I ordered a light rum while George went with a sex on the beach (they were shots).

(Sorry Idk what type of alcohol to choose)

        After awhile George go pretty drunk, I knew he was a light weight but I didn't expect him to be that light. He started stumbling around and I grabbed onto his hand "George, I need you to stay close by."
"I will-z." He slurred.

     He started walking off to the bathroom, I think, so I let him go. He wouldn't get hurt right?

————————————

George

     I stumbled off to the bathroom to wash off. I hated drinking. I didn't do it often but when I did I hated it.

     As I made it to the bathroom I saw someone in the corner. He looked high and smelled like it too. I took note of him and ignored him as I messily washed off.

**
     "H-heyyy pre-pretty bo-y!" I tried to ignore him. "He-e-ey listen to m-me when I talk, pretty." I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm. "Let Go." I said sternly "No."

     He pushed me up against the wall and started heavily making out with me. It was messy. He went in with tongue and I tried to push away but he just kept pushing.

     He led me into a bathroom stall, and started unzipping my pants. "Hey! Stop! No!" I yelled, every time I would he'd start kissing me.

     Once my pants where off he took his off. He got closer and started going. I was just yelling and crying in pain. "NO! stop." I said weakly.
**

    He was done after a while and left me there, crying. "I-I'm so-sorry. I-I-I did-didn't mean to-o." I sat there crying.

    Once I composed myself I got dressed and tried to clean off as much of that disgusting feeling as I could. "Man, why did I have to come here. I know I'm weak. I said 'no'!"
::
(George got SA'd in the bathroom by some drunk dude)
————————————

Dream(Clay)

     George was gone for a while so I headed to the bathroom. I saw a man step out, he smelled of weed and looked like he messily fucked someone. "I hope he's not in there." I said as I opened the door.

     There he was. Tears streaming down his face and his hair all over the place. 'I should have gone with him.'

     "George?" I said sadly, he looked up and just cried harder. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly "Hey, hey, It's okay. You didn't do anything." He just cried and said "I shouldn't have come here. I know I'm weak. I Said No!" He cried. I just started saying soft words to calm him down.

     We walked out the bathroom, then through the crowded club, and finally the door. "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked. I didn't want him feeling unsafe after what just happened. "N-no."

     I stopped and texted Alex to come pick us up.

     Sooner or later he showed. I sat in the back with George calming him down. He eventually feel asleep and we arrived back at my place. I didn't want to wake him so I walked upstairs and put him in my bed to sleep. I walked back down and was met with Alex "What happened?" I just replied "It's not my place to tell you, it just wasn't good and he's worn out now." Alex just nodded and headed up to his room.

     I walked up to my room after a while and got dressed. After that I thought it would be a good idea to leave George alone so I walked into the guest bedroom.

———————————

      I woke up to the covers half off me and the door wide open. I looked around, I was met with George. "Good morning, are you okay?" he nodded and sat down "You want to shower?" He nodded again and I showed him to the bathroom and gave him clothes.

     "Hey quick question, what size are you? I'm gonna go run down to the store and pick you up some stuff. When you're done Alex will probably have breakfast, and if not you're welcome to anything." He smiled "I'm a medium." and I stepped out the bathroom to got get dressed and headed to the clothing store.

     Once there I got him some sweatpants, jeans, and a couple of sweatshirts. It wasn't much but it would do.

    I got back to the house around 12:30 and I was met with Nick "Hey dude!"
"So, your keeping your party boy here?" He said flatly "No- Well kinda. I asked him if he wanted to go home and he said 'No'. I would never keep someone at my home against their own will." Nick was about to say something once he heard someone stepping down the stairs.

     "Oh here are your clothes, I hope they fit." I handed George the bag and he just stood there "Clay, can we talk?" I immediately got worried "Oh Someone is in trouble~" Nick kinda sing-songed as I walked up stairs with George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC:996

YELLO! Im off of school today so that's nice! Also, it's not your fault. You're perfect, you didn't deserve it. Bad people exist and you're not bad.

I felt so uncomfortable writing that scene!