Home?

TW
-yelling
-Abusive parents
-F- slur
-Physical Abuse
-Police Office

George POV

I stepped out the car with Tom. I looked back at Dream and walked up to his window. "Can you stay out here just in case?" He gave me a soft smile and answered "Yes, of course." I ran up beside Tom.

"I'm scared." Said Tom. "Yeah me too."

Once we made it to the door and opened it we were met with our father, if your could even call him that. "WHERE THEY HELL WHERE YOU BOTH!" Me and Tom just looked at each other and gulped. "Answer my fucking question fags!" he stated through gritted teeth. "We were out." I stated blankly. He walked up to me and slapped me. "What the fuck! That hurt!" I don't know why but today I had the balls to stand up to him.

"You Don't Fucking TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He yelled. "Old man is a bit angry." Tom said trying to make a joke "Now's the fucking time."

(sorry I don't really wanna write this so i'll give a brief explanation: After a while of arguing and hitting mainly from their father Dream realizes the situation hasn't died down [he was watching] He decides to go into the house and yell at the dad for himself. After being beat up a little Tommy calls police.)

We were at waiting room in a police station. "Are you both, Thomas and George Davidson?" Asked a lady at the office "Yes. That's us." Tommy told her "Alright follow me." We followed her down a hallway into a room with our father.

"A police officer is right over there to keep everything under control and ask questions." With that she left.

"Hello, I'm officer Miles, I'm here to see what happened tonight and why it happened." My dad cut him off "Nothing fucking happened. These two fags showed up late home, and lied to me!" Tom was fidgeting with his nails while I kept eye contact with the officer "Well, it is true we did come home late and lied but, this has been happening for years." I looked over to Tom. "Yeah, he constantly yells and George and stuff." Tom said quietly. The officer nodded and wrote something down.

"Mr. Davidson," He said looking at my father "Are you the primary caregiver for these two boys?" My father looked up at his like he was stupid "Well, George is old enough to move out and there mother is a bitch so.." The officer nodded and wrote something else down. "George how old are you?"
"23." I answered. "I'll be right back, George, Tom, come with me." We both stood up to follow the officer.

We made it out into the waiting room and I saw Dream there with an ice pack over his eye. "Dream!" I yelled as I ran over to him. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, I just nodded as I hugged him. "I called Sap to come and pick us up. You are both staying at my place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC:550

Hello! This is the second to last chapter! Anyways i'm sorry if this ending feels a bit rushed I'm just kinda tired of this story. It's good but my motivation for it is going kinda down hill.