ONE - Serendipity - 01

Chapter one, loves!!

She's Not Afraid - 1D

~ Grace's POV: ~

It's roughly 8:34 PM, and the boys are back for another night session.

When do I get to sleep?

"Harry, maybe add a light vibrato to the end of "Baby, let me love you good bye". Like that, okay? Take it from the top Grace!" Jonathan yells through the booth towards Harry in the small glass room.

Harry flips his headphones back on.

I click the button and he sings it. Just like Nathan told him to.

"Like that?" he asks in his unique British accent.

"Perfect. Take a break. We'll come back in an hour. You guys are doing great!" my older brother yells and claps through the studio.

I go to walk out the door, but a hand stops me from it.

"You're quit quiet, aren't you? What's your name?"

"You know the answer to that, Harry. Well if you were like any other human on the planet, you'd know my name is Grace. But I guess you're not." I say, and remove his hand from the doorknob.

I literally pry his fingers off the doorknob. Just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean I have to respect him. He's a dick. So I'll treat him how he treats other people.

"Oii, my girl is back!" Louis yells through the apartment. While Harry was singing his parts of the new couple songs they wrote while they were gone, Louis, Liam, and Niall were sent away to write more songs.

"Hi, Lou. Where'd Niall go? And Liam?" I ask, ask he slings his arm over my shoulders, and Harry shoots an unimpressed look at Louis.

"They went to McDonald's." he says, taking another sip from his beer.

"Okay? Why are you drinking it's barely like 9:00. PM." I say and he flops on the couch, beer in hand.

"Got another?" Harry flips me a look.

"I guess. They're in the fridge." I say, and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Can you get me one?"

"Um, sir. You are a grown man. Also God gave you legs. So.."

"Oh my god. You are such a pain." He groans as he drops his phone on the couch and jumps up.

"Sorry." I shrug, scooting over and taking his spot next to Louis.

"And you take my seat. Shit head." He complains, taking my original seat.

"You know, for someone who talks a lot of shit, you do complain.. like a lot." I remark.

"Damn, you just got owned." Louis speaks his smirking lips.

"Grace, knock it off." Nathan warns me in the other room.

"Harry, let's talk about you actually. You're a world renowned singer, song-writer, popstar, cutie, yeah, yeah, but what was your dream job. Like when you were like 15?" I ask and his face goes red and his eyes widen.

"Um, a lawyer? You know, actually let's learn more about you. I mean the press shares every bit of personal information I'd ever and will ever have, and you're a horrible liar. You know everything about me, darling."

"Well, actually. For a grown man aruging with a girl whos barely going to college, something you barely attended, or didn't even, has no right to ask me what my dream job is. Maybe I want to work with my brother forever!" I flip him off

"No need to get so defensive, little miss barely in college. There's got to be something in that head of yours." he shrugs.

I gasp, not shockingly but more disrespected.

I don't take shit from anyone. I mean, I'm a nice person, I respect both my parents even though one of them is an complete and total asshole, I do good in school. I've never drank alcohol because I'm underage and never understood why breaking the law was funny, I've never had a genuine relationship, or even a boyfriend to be honest, my best friend is 2 years younger than me, and my favorite song is She's Not Afraid by One Direction.

I'm not gonna say Harry wasn't right about me knowing everything there is to know about. I mean, his birthday is February 1st, 1994. His eyes are green, his zodiac sign is Aquarius, he worked in a bakery, his first real crush was Louis Tomlinson, he was a 17 year old who dated Caroline Flack, a 32 year old at the time. Crazy, but. It's his life. Good thing I'm 3 years younger. His entire love life is filled with girls who could probably be my mother. Not really but, you get the point.

I also know everything about Louis as well. But we won't go into detail.

Me and Louis are literally bestfriends. I mean, he is 6 years older than me, but I mean. Harry's girlfriends are usually 2, or even almost 3 times that.

Harry is definitly not my favorite person to hang out with.

She's not afraid of all the attention, she's not afraid of running wild.

~
823 words