TWO - Serendipity - 02

Song for chap: When Loves Around - ZAYN feat. Syd

----
GRACE'S POV:

I decided Nathan can work with Harry today, because I really don't feel like it. I mean, it's not like I really care about his music anyway.

I do, a lot. I also have only allowed Louis and the other boys besides Harry in my bedroom for that specific reason. I mean I'm 19 and my bedroom is filled with pictures of One Direction, Taylor Swift and even just regular ones of Harry himself. The boys also really don't care that much so. Louis' also the one I like best so, he was first to come to my room. I never thought I'd be best friends with my favorite celebrity.

Me and Louis have just been in my room playing video games. He's actually surprisingly good at them. Niall is sitting right beside me, he's on his phone and Liam is sitting on the bed.

I have no idea where Harry is and I really don't care, to be honest.

"Dammit, I knew that was going to happen. I'm gonna remember that, you little shit." Louis says. We are on our third race in Mario Kart.

"Let's not forget who's the "little" one here, dear. I'm quit taller than you."

"Dear? Ew. I called you little shit and you call me dear. Take it back." he says, as I finish the race in first place, and he finishes in second.

There's a knock at my door, and I assume it Nathan. Harry literally doesn't like me, why would he want to come in my room?

"Come in!" I yell across the room, "God dammit."

It's the one, the only.

Harry Styles.

"Shit. Who's that handsome fella on Grace's bedroom wall atleast 400 times?" He says.

"Shut up. Not you. It's Zayn." I say, and he rolls his eyes and plops down next to me.

"Well that's sad, he's not here." he makes a pouty face.

"You're such a dick. You know, you're invading my personal space. Harry!" he scoots closer, so out legs are touching, and take the controller out of my hand and starts the next race.

Niall is laughing histarically on the bed, and Liam is just chuckling.

Louis is happy he gets to play with someone else.

"Harry, you should play against Grace." Niall suggests.

"Smart. But, you're not taking mine, Haz." Louis says.

"Harry, let me.... you got something in your hair? Let me get that for you." I reach over him, infront of his face purposely, so he can't see.

"Grace, I'm in the middle of something." He says, and huffs in my face.

"I see that, but I think appearance is important." I say and he raises his eyebrow.

"So you think I'm attractive?"

"Wha- I never said that." I say. I wont deny it and say he's ugly. Harry is a very attractive person.

"Well your bedroom shows it. So, you think I'm ugly?"

"For your information, I like One Direction. Not Harry Styles. I wont lie, and say you're ugly. But none of you are ugly." I say, and his face looks a bit angry.

"Well, I don't think it takes 20 minutes to get some fuzz out of my hair, sweetie. You do think I'm cute. You think I have a cute butt." he says. A smirk painted across his face.

"What the hell, Harry? You think I have a cute butt. Also, never call me "sweetie" again." I say and he nods.

"Ew. you're like how old? I'm 19. Weirdo." I say, "If you were Zayn, a lot would change. I'd be dead if that happened. Literally passed out, on the floor, dead."

"Well that's not what this is, huh? Thought you loved me, I mean look at that man on your wall." Harry smirks at me.

"Lad, I'm trying to play this damn game with Grace. Harry shut the hell up." Louis says, jokingly of course.

Harry hands me the controller and plops down on the chair in the corner of my room.

Niall and Harry are talking about the song "Infinity" on the album. I guess they haven't fully written it yet, but they're still getting ready to record it.

"So, Liam how about "How many night should it take to count the stars?" into "how many nights does it take to count the stars?"? It just sounds better." Harry sings, and Liam nods.

"So it would be, "How many night does it take to count the stars? Thats the time it would take to fix my heart, oh baby, I was there for you. All I ever wanted was the truth."?" Harry sings again, Niall laughs.

Louis turned off the game as I turned the corner to the finish line and won 1st place and he won 6th.

"It's settled. I'm never playing video games with you again." Louis drops his controller on the ground. We all chuckle, and then I stand up to put the controllers to charge.

Louis sits on the bed besides Liam and Niall is still on the floor, but instead of his phone, he has his guitar.

Harry is humming the tune of Infinity and changing the lyrics up.

"Be really great if Zayn was here now." I say and the all huff.

"Okay, if you want us to ever hangout with you again, you need to stop talking about Zayn." Liam says.

"Oh. Okay. Well, guess you guys should leave then." I joke, and none of them laugh.

"You know, just as much as you are upset about it we are too. Zayn's like a big brother to me." Niall says, playing a song on his guitar.

This is nice.

Really nice.

Hanging out with my favorite band ever, also the hottest guys on Earth and they are my friends?

What is life.

I eed you in my life. Yeah, you could be my wife for real. Only takes a women. To show what it means to love.

~~~~~~~~
1000 words