ELEVEN - Serendipity - 11

song for chapppp - "slut!" by taylor swift <33

chill chapter :)

°•.☆~

"What the fuck? I swear I just had my damn sweatshirts! Where did I put them? Harry?" I say, and he laughs.

"I put them in my suitcase." he says, pointing.

"Okay. Why though?" I ask. I fucking hate packing. despise it. I'd rather buy all new clothing there instead of just pack.

"Because your suitcase is already almost full, and I've finished and you haven't. We have to leave for the airport in 45 minutes, babe." he says and I sigh.

"Can you just do it for me. I'm gonna die." I whine, flopping down on my bed.

"Well, what else do you need?" he asks and I shrug.

"You have socks? Jeans? Shirts? Bathing suits? Panties? Bras? What else? Uhh..?" he says, and I nod for every item he lists.

"You have my sweatshirts, anddd.." I say, and he nods.

"Whatever. If you forget something, we can just buy it there." he says.

"Fine. Let's go see if the boys are ready." I say, and he grabs my arm.

"Wait, you're going to sit next to me on the plane? Right?" he says, slightly panicking.

"Yes, of course. Unless you want to sit with your mom, or anyone else. You can choose, I'll just listen." I say and he smirks.

"As you should." he says, I roll my eyes and we walk out into the living room. I see Jasmine and Niall on the couch and Anne, Nathan, and Liam in the kitchen. Louis and Zayn sitting at the bar on their phones.

"Everyone ready to go?" Harry says, making Niall scoot over on the couch.

"Yep. Zayn almost shit himself earlier. Lad forgot his phone, had to go back!" Louis makes fun of Zayn.

Everyone grabs their bags and puts them in the cars.

"Harry, sweetheart, were you guys able to fit everything in your luggage?" Anne asks.

Meeting Anne was surreal. It was the upmost craziest shit I've ever experienced. She has replaced Harry with kindest person I've ever met.

"Yes, mum." he says in a snotty mood.

"Be nice to your mother." I say, flopping across the couch on to Niall and Jasmine.

"Aw, tired?" Jasmine pouts, I nod. It's barely 9 am. We have to leave for the airport at 9:30.

"I'll grab your bag and put it in the car, okay?" Jasmin says and I nod.

"Grace!" I hear Harry yell.

"Coming!" I say, hopping up super fast.

"In here, babe." he says, and Jasmin hums at me as she walks past.

"Will you be my girlfriend." he says rushed, fiddling with his fingers.

"No." I say, I'm acting of course. OF FUCKING COURSE IM GOING TO SAY YES, LET ME MESS WITH HIM.

don't look at me like that.

"Wha-?"

"I'm kidding. Of course. Eek!" I squeal, and lean forward to give him a long kiss.

"About time." I say against his lips, as his hands wrap around my face, and mine go up the intertwine in his hair.

His tongue dips in my mouth and I hum in response. He lifts me up on the sink and his hands are under my thighs.