FIVE - Serendipity - 05

Song for chap - Carolina - Harry Styles
In for a treat with this one, love.

Enjoyyy =)

----
GRACE'S POV:

The boys didn't really get to record yesterday because of the whole Jasmin situation, so not long after Harry's trouser incident Jasmin went home. She hung out with me and the boys for about an hour before going home.

Liam said afterwards that he didn't love her, she was very excited. I told him that she's 15 and that he'sbeen her favorite member since she was 11. He backed off a bit after that.

The boys ended up sleeping over last night because of recording stuff. They did have their bags with them in the cars so they did have their own stuff. As much as I love Louis, I'm not trying to give him my clothing.

Harry just took a shower in my shower so the bathroom is all steamy. I hate when the bathroom is steamy.

I knock on the door, "Can you open the window, please?" I ask, so atleast when I go in there to brush my teeth and shower, it's not fully wet in there.

He doesn't respond. The door isn't locked either, so I doubt he's in there anymore.

"Harry?" I knock again. No response.

"Boo." I hear behind me.

I jump so high, I swear I just touched a cloud.

"You're a dick." I fully open the door to the bathroom now and go to open the window. This bathroom is pretty large for this apartment. There's a full bathtub shower, and two sinks.

"You could've just... gone in." He says.

I walk over to the sink where all my stuff is on and grab my toothbrush.

Harry has a towel wrapped around his lower torso. He looks amazing.

"What are you guys doing in the studio today, curly?" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Mostly writing. Niall has some parts to finish up, and so does Louis. I'm free today though, so is Liam. Maybe I'll go out. You wanna go?" He offers.

Ew, he's being nice.

"Sure. Is Liam going?" I ask.

"Probably, I'll have to ask him though." He says, as he messes with his hair in the foggy mirror above the sink.

I squirt a dot of toothpaste on my toothbrush and turn it on.

Harry is grabbing something from his bag. It looks like toothpaste, but it's like black with gold writing. He squirts some on his hand and puts it on his face.

"Never thought you'd be someone into skincare." I say as I spit out the mouthful if toothpaste I have in the sink.

"Well, I never thought you'd be a nineteen-year-old with pictures of sixteen-year-old boys in your bedroom." He references the Up All Night posters I have.

"Atleast I didn't-" I clear my throat. "Atleast I can- could, yeah." I say and he laughs.

"I couldn't come up with anything."

He takes out another black bottle, but this one is definitely for his hair. He already brushed it, I can't tell. His curls are starting to reform from the wet state they were in a couple of minutes ago.

He squeezes the bottle until there's a decent amount of product in his hands and rubs it between his two hands. He then rubs the product in his hair.

He mostly plucks at his curls with it.