EIGHT - Serendipity- 08

SONG FOR CHAP: BeFoUr - ZAYN

enjoy :))

————
GRACE'S POV:

Harry and I have been reaaaal close after what happened last week.

Nathan isn't really talking to me, and neither is Zayn. Harry gave me his number, I obviously made him ask Zayn first.

We texted for about 20 minutes yesterday, and then he left me on delivered.

But Liam, Niall, and Louis don't keep their fucking mouths shut about anything. I think they think Harry and I are hooking up. Which we aren't, if that's what you were wondering.

"Well, maybe not today though. I have plans." Harry says, as him and Liam are talking about writing, the other boys next to them around the dining table.

"It's got to get done sometime, mate. Grace can't be your number one priority." he says, jokingly but serious enough to piss Harry off.

"Um. Do you want some water or something?" I say, asking Harry. He looks really stressed.

"That'd be really nice, thank you." he smiles, and turns back to Liam.

"Can we just fucking be friends?" he says, standing up from the dining table and walking down the hall.

"I don't know why he gets so pissed off. He really needs to focus Grace, the album isn't finished yet but it's supposed to be announced in a month!" Liam says, getting frustrated and throwing the pen down on the table.

"I know you guys all think Harry and I are hooking up, but we're not. We're simply friends, and if it seems like it's more than that it's really not. Harry is really stressed, and he just needs a br-"

"Oh really?" Nathan says, I nod. "If you're just "friends" how do you know everything about what he's doing at that exact time?"

"Because I'm the only one who has actually tried to help you guys out with shit, and he's the only one who is begging for help, and all of you are too fucking blind to see it!" I yell.

Like fuck off. Harry can't sit still for more than 5 minutes, he can't stick to one topic, and I haven't seen him eat anything in like 3 days, he is always so exhausted from doing nothing, and he's been quit quiet. He is always suggesting for the boys to go out, and drink and have fun but all of them deny his offer to work on the album.

He's in my room, obviously.

I knock lightly on the door, but I hear a sharp intake of breath.

I open the door, and he's literally crying.

Harry Styles is crying in my bedroom.

"Harry?"  I say, he doesn't respond.

"Don't cry, Harry. Come here." I say, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"I'm just tired, Grace." he says, crying into my shoulder, the black hoodie over my bare shoulder.

"I know, H. Let's get some rest, okay? Are you hungry?" I say, and he nods.

"Stay here, I'll be right back."

I run down stairs to grab my phone. I'm gonna order him McDonalds only because I don't know what else he likes. 

The food arrives with ten minutes, and I grab it from the porch.

"What is that?" Nathan asks from the kitchen with all the other boys sitting at the dining table next to him.

"Cocaine. Now leave me alone, I'm busy." I say.

The hell does it looks like?

I run to the bedroom, to see Harry scrolling through his phone on the bed.