SEVEN - Serendipity - 07

HARRY'S POV:

"Of course! But obviously I'm not the most, fragilent person on Earth." she says, brushing her hair out of her face, as her other hand rests on my knee.

"You're pretty calm. I mean, you seem like a calm person." Zayn says, they've been talking for about 20 minutes, while the other boys are talking as well. Louis is sitting next to me, and we've been chatting for a few.

"What's on your mind, Harry?" Louis asks.

I've always been closest to Louis in the band. He's really my best friend. Especially after Zayn left.

"I don't know. A lot though, I'll tell you that." I say, and he laughs. Grace's hand moving from my knee.

I'm not jealous. It's not that. It's just the way she talks to Zayn and how comfortable she is with barely speaking to him. I mean, she didn't talk to me until 2 weeks after we had already been coming to record.

I'm anything but jealous.

"Talk to her."

"What?" I ask, question what the boy infront of me just said.

"Tell her what you think."

I turn around. I don't think anything about her. I mean she's pretty, and smart, and she really knows what to talk about. She also always smells good and I don't think anyone is as funny as her.

"If you think we haven't noticed something between you two, you're fucking wrong." Louis says, and I nod my head no.

I feel her hand come back to my leg, but a bit higher this time, and she's tapping her finger. I intake a long breathe. Fuck, maybe I do think something about her.

"See. Just how I was saying, Styles." Louis says with a smug look on his face.

I'm not even that drunk, I'm just buzzed.

Zayn has his hand on her leg. Higher than hers is on mine, but low enough to make it not weird.

"Hey, Grace I'm still okay to sleep in your room tonight, right?" I ask, and she turns around. Her perfect brown eyes staring back at me.

"Sure. I don't mind." she smiles, and Zayn takes his hand off her leg.

Bingo.

I put my hand on her leg, higher than his.

A lot higher, and her finger stops tapping.

She takes a deep breath and her hand now sits on top of mine.

"Hey, where's the restroom?" Zayn asks, he looks slightly uncomfortable and I know he saw my hand.

"Down the hall, third door on the left." I say and he nods, getting up quickly to go to the restroom.

Grace looks at me.

"What?" I ask, knowing exactly why she's looking at me.

"Nothing." she says, looking slightly irritated but it clearly isn't irrating her enough to say.

"You sure it's nothing?" I say, rubbing my thumb across the inner part of her thigh.

"Mhm." she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Grace, scoot over a seat would you? I'm tired of sitting on the floor." Nathan says from the floor.

"But Zayn's sitting here-"

"We could take turns." he replies quickly.

"Why can't you sit here?" she asks and he looks at me, and then back at her.