[005] aggression.

CHAPTER 5

aggression. 

AFTER SEEING SHAI LUN, THE GIRL WHO TERESA ONCE THOUGHT SHE COULD SAVE, FULLY CRANK OUT, SHE WAS QUICK TO LEAVE WICKED AND GO OUT INTO THE CITY. Around her was chaos, people becoming infected around her and having to be contained. As she was about to cross a road, ahead of her she noticed Thomas staring right at her. In shock, she followed after him, calling out for him and chasing to reach the boy she hadn't seen after she betrayed him over six months ago.

He exited a building, Teresa following close behind, though as she left, the hallway was empty. She froze in confusion before she heard light footsteps behind her, turning around and seeing Thomas walking towards her. "Thomas." She muttered. 

"Hey, Teresa." The boy had a solemn look on his face.

"You shouldn't be here. If Janson finds out you're here..." Before she could explain, Thomas cut her off.

"I'm not staying." He said as he took a few steps closer to the girl. "It's just, uh... I had to see you. I had to ask you something." Teresa looked at the boy in shock as he spoke. "Do you regret it? What you did to us?

Teresa had tears forming in her eyes as she thought for a moment. "Sometimes. But I did what I thought was right. I'd do it again." Thomas looked at her sadly before he spoke.

"Good." Teresa looked at him confused before footsteps suddenly appeared behind her, a bag quickly being put over the girls head. 

WHEN THE BAG WAS PULLED OFF TERESA'S HEAD, SHE FOUND HERSELF IN A DIMLY LIT ROOM, TIED TO A CHAIR. She looked around finding a rather large group in front of her; Gally, Thomas, Newt, Oizys, Frypan, Brenda, and Jorge in the back. They looked at her silently before she decided to be the first to speak up. "Gally?"