THREE

He sat on the edge of the bed with his back facing the bathroom, He was facing a mirror and could see everything that was going on in the bathroom. A naked woman stood in the shower slowly lathering her nude body wash through her long wet locks of hair. The air of the room was filled with the smell of her shampoo and he could hear the water hitting the tile floor in perfect synchronicity. As always when he watched her like this, it made him hard. The towel he had around his waist did nothing to hide his erect dick, He was aroused now and he felt like he would burst if he didn't get her on his bed.

Her bare ass looked so sexy. It was covered with soft curls from the shower and a slight dip down where her hips met her butt. His eyes trailed down the rest of her body, seeing her stomach and soft thighs, and then up to her breasts. The large tips were nicely covered with dark brown nipples and he knew they would be a beautiful brown colour once they had been hardened. He imagined them as they would appear when she was ready and turned away from the mirror to look at what else he might find to watch. He was surprised to see her standing there in only a small towel with one hand covering herself, and the other holding the soap she used in her hair. He could tell she wasn't clothed since she was still dripping with water and he wondered if she was going to continue teasing him.

She had just finished rinsing out her hair when he walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "What are you doing in here? " he asked her in a hushed tone as his hot breath ghosted over her ear. She turned to face him and smiled up at him. His hands travelled to her breasts before caressing the full globes of them "hmmm, I was just enjoying the hot water." He leaned forward and kissed the skin under her ear lightly before licking and sucking on her neck. Her body jerked slightly at his touch but soon relaxed again. He took his time kissing her until she sighed and closed her eyes. When he started working on her breast her head fell back against his shoulder as her breathing quickened. He knew it was working because he could feel her nipple pebble beneath his lips, He gently bit on it and then sucked gently. It seemed to relax her more and she let go of the soap in favour of wrapping her arms around his shoulders while she slowly ground her pelvis into his groin. "Please..." she moaned out as he continued to kiss her neck. He couldn't resist taking another peek at the mirror and was pleased to see she was almost completely at his mercy. He grabbed hold of her waist and hoisted her up onto the sink. She gasped loudly when her feet hit the tiles but quickly clamped her legs together and gripped his shoulders with her hands as he moved them both towards the double doors and straight into the dimly lit bedroom.

He could feel the pounding of her heart as he laid her down on the bed. He immediately followed her down onto the mattress and kissed her passionately. They kissed for about ten minutes until finally, he pulled away from her. He rolled off of her onto his back and admired her naked beauty as she lay there staring up at him, panting softly, with her lips swollen and glistening. He reached out his right hand and traced the outline of her cheekbone, and then traced the line of her jaw. She moaned again and arched her spine slightly into his hand when he traced his fingers along her neckline and collarbone. He stopped after only a few seconds and looked back up into her bright green eyes, her expression hopeful as he ran his finger across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth slightly in anticipation and he pressed his index finger inside her. He could feel her clench around him and he smiled. "Don't be impatient Baby girl, I will fuck you soon enough" he whispered, pulling his finger out of her and trailing it along her throat again and down her chest.

He gently traced a path down her body until he reached her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from the cold air and he loved how they perked when he touched them. He kissed each one lovingly and placed his palm between them, feeling their hardness grow beneath his lips. He pulled away from them and looked into her eyes once more. He could see the desire in them burning brightly and she bit her lower lip in anticipation. He moved his left hand up her stomach and over her hip and cupped her right breast. Her whole body tensed when he grazed her sensitive skin with his fingertips and she gave a low moan. He stroked her breast twice before moving down her abdomen and placing a gentle kiss at the junction of her thighs. She shuddered slightly and gave a small gasp when he moved his tongue over her.

He loved making her squirm but he also loved being able to make her react this way. She wanted him and she needed him now more than ever. He continued to run his tongue over her and he could feel himself getting hard again. He gently pushed her leg over his thigh and positioned his erection at her entrance. She looked down at him nervously and he smiled. "Relax, baby. It's alright to show me what your excited for," he assured her. She nodded and slowly moved her leg off of him. He moved his hand to her inner thigh and gently lifted it above his head. He moved back down to her clitoris, pressing his fingers against her folds and rubbing them gently over her clit. She gasped loudly as she felt the moisture gathering on her inner lips and when he pushed his fingers inside her she moaned loudly. He kept rubbing her clit for a few moments before adding two fingers, massaging them gently. He slid one of his fingers into her tight wetness and rubbed her clit rapidly as he pulled his fingers out and placed one on his own cock. He began to rub it gently at first as he thought about how to pleasure her and make her come. He could feel his blood begin to pump faster when he saw the tension building in her body.

She was close to climax and he couldn't wait any longer, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy. She gave an audible gasp as she came apart and he smiled at the sensation. He pushed the fingers back in deep and thrust them into her, watching as her muscles tightened around him. His fingers continued to rub her clit slowly as he pumped in and out of her with every stroke. She cried out loud when her orgasm hit, tears staining her cheeks. He pulled out of her and she tried to follow him but he held her wrist and brought it down and pinned it above her head. "Stay where you are." He told her quietly. "I need to finish fucking you." He told her as he removed his fingers from her, but not before kissing her tenderly on the lips. He went into position and slowly entered her, his length stretching her vagina. He looked down and groaned as he sank into her. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds, both of them panting heavily and he could see sweat forming on her forehead. He slowed his thrusts and gradually increased the pace of his movements. "fuck ahh". she cried out, He looked up into her teary eyes as they were half closed in ecstasy, and noticed she was biting her lower lip, trying not to scream out or move too much. She looked beautiful.

His hips sped up and deepened the strokes leaving her voiceless as the strokes became intense. She screamed in surprise and pleasure as she felt herself squirt on his lower stomach.

His determined strokes never let up. "You like that?'' the question he asked with a deep voice, his eyes clouded over with lust as he watched her come undone beneath him. "I love it", she whispered out and just then he reached over and pulled her to him and crashed his mouth to hers again in desperation to get her out of the trance she was trapped in. "Faster!" she gasped when he finally released her, pumping faster and deeper.

The sounds she made sent tingles through his body and he didn't want anything more than to hear her pleas of pleasure. After five more thrusts, he pushed into her and she let out a loud gasp. He quickly moved his hand and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer as he slammed harder and deeper. "Mmm! Harder!! Please...I'm so close" she begged him, gripping onto his shoulders t tightly. She whimpered at the end of her plea and he could tell she was close. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up against him. He pushed into her and they both grunted as he filled her. His thrusts became deeper and rougher as he pushed himself into her as deep as possible, he pulled out and slammed himself back into her and groaned loudly.

"Fuck!!" she exclaimed, clenching around him even tighter, almost forcing herself on him. "Fuck!", he groaned as he pulled her knees up and rested his forearms on top of them and bent his head to kiss her neck.

And just like that King had woken up from an intense dream about him and Davina having sex. Ever since the day he met her, he couldn't take his mind off of her. It felt so real and he knew for sure that he would be needing a cold bath to soothe his 'problem'.