alexis p.o.v

What the hell, where am i? How did I get it here? I never just disappear before.
"Alexis is that you?"
I know that voice , It sounds so familiar. I turn around to put a face to that familiar sound. When I turn around its Theron
" Theron, what the hell you can see me?!."
"Alexis , how did you get here?"
"Well, you must of have thought of me dummy."
Does he not know what happen that night? He was there. He killed me. See, Theron was in the car that was spinning out of control. He killed me. Does he not know I'm dead.
" Theron, I'm dead"
" what do you mean you're dead, that impossible they told me you survived, they told me it was gonna be okay. When I woke up they told me it was alright."
Woke up? He was in a coma. I didn't know any of this. Funny, cause joel told me he was fine , alive, not that he was in a coma!.
" that night of our crash, I died and you must have been thinking about the crash or me , hence why I'm here"
" Alexis I'm sorry, I didn't know, joel always told me you wanted nothing to do with me."
" I don't , I don't want nothing to do with you. You killed me . HELLO"
it was an accident, I know but what nobody knows is that he was intoxicated. Why the hell would I want something to do with this man?!.
" Alexis please, Dont go"
I looked at him, he had a face that was the most sincere. I always remember this man is good at acting like he cares.
" goodbye Theron. See you real soon"