alexis p.o v

That night. The most complicated thing ever, worried and confused but it happen and there's nothing I can do.
I woke in daze and in his bed again. I can't remember why I'm there or what happen in this bed. But what I do know is what happen when I woke up.
*flashback*
Racing around the room to find every single piece of clothing that around here. He wakes
" what are you doing"
"Getting out of here, if John finds out I'm dead"
I ran out the room as fast as I can he runs after me as I race out the door.
" baby please don't go, stay with me, I can protect u, I love you Alexis"
" Joel, please . I have to go if John finds us , he will not only hurt you"
And with that I left with tears in my eyes . I love joel. I want to leave John for Joel. I want to say goodbye and just be happy but if I go I will not be the only one who dies. I'm speeding down I-95 trying to get home as fast I could hopefully when john is not home or intoxicated. But I keep think about joel. I love him. He's the only man I've ever loved . I'm only with john because I didn't think. And now I'm stuck.
*RING*
My phone begins to ring. Its john
*RING*
I look at the passengers side and see my phone . when I look up I see a car spinning out of control and it hits me.
* flashback over*