chapter 6

you guys must be so happy with me, that im uploading more! i know i am, i just wanna not leave you guys hanging and i feel bad when i ditch you for months. i will try not to ever let that happen again, i promise. i can not guarentee it but i will try. i might not be able to repost again until this weekend since i have school and im working a lot this week. i thought i would let you know now since im uploading a lot this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Did he just ask me what I think he just asked me?! Like I knew I kinda wanted him to ask, but wait.. what am i doing? Im not like this, im not my sister at all. There is no way i should be all over this guy on the first date never mind just meeting him and having him ask me for sex on the same day. This is not happening, im not letting this happen again. "Tom, I can't sleep with you... " He just looks at me for a second, just trying to read me i guess but it is not going to work. "I cant sleep with you because i just met you, im not easy and frankly im upset at myself for getting sucked into you so fast." His face just drops at what I said, "excuse me? What are you trying to say?" is all he said before he pushed me off of him and now im sitting on my butt on my living room floor looking up at a guy who maybe almost got lucky. I get up and wipe the dirt off of my butt I slap him. I slap him because he didnt need to push me, i would have gladly gotten up off of him, and i thought he was different then all the other guys huh i guess i was taken as a fool. He looks at me and puts his hand to his cheek where I had hit him and holds it there, "what the fuck was that for?! you reject me and you slap me?! why?!" I slap him again, I dont need to be treated like this in my own home in front of the entire school that im new too and also my marine family that i have here as well. "Your the one that has been acting like a player since i talked to you at school, i should have just left you in the bathroom and walked away from you. I 'rejected' you because i was going to tell you this wasnt me, giving it up easy to some one i just met isnt me, falling for a player like you just makes me a fool. Your just like all my exes, your just playing me and all the other girls till you get what you want and once you got it you throw us to the curb and move on."  After i just went on about him and my exes I walked away to my room, plowing throught people who just watched me beat up a rockstar and bitch him out, I dont care if he is famous he is just a tool and I can believe i allowed my guard down, even for a day I cant do that anymore.

  As I reach my room I lock my door and lay on my bed just thinking about what had just happened down stairs and throughout the entire day. I built a guard up just to stop guys like him from entering and crushing me like they have before... Back in sophmore year, I had moved a lot but i thought i was going to stay in washington for real and finish high school there. I had somewhat of a crush a guy named Jake who was a grade ahead of me. We were just friends for awhile until we kissed on night and things between us grew into a relationship. On our third month anniversary we were supposed to go to dinner and hangout, but instead he told me he was sick and would make it up to me later. I believed him and went to a party my friend was throwing down the road. A couple hours into the party I got a little drunk for being upset about Jake being sick and not going out for our anniversary. I forgot my way to the bathroom and ended up in her parents room and found Jake with my sister Emily. After that, it seems like no matter who I date or who i like, either my friends or sister get in the way. This is why I dont trust people and keep to myself and never let just what happened happens again.

  After an hour or two of just thinking, I fixed my make up and hair and unlocked my door and went back downstairs. Luckily the party seems to have died down and people have left for the most part, I kind of just wanted to see if Tom was still here and to get a snack. I walked around the corner to the den and guess what i see, I see my lovely sister talking no im sorry, making out with Tom. This is the reason why i dont trust people. My heart just broke in half all over again because i allowed for this to happen. I walk up to Tom, debating about wether or not to punch him or knee him in the groin. I should flip a coin, but i dont have a coin at the moment and that would take time. Time that i could use to beat him up with. Once i reach him and Em, I lightly tap on his shoulder and wait for him to turn around. He just brushes off ignoring me, he is to busy sucking face with my sister. Its still the same day he told me, he wanted me to be his girl friend and now he is with my sister?! I push him into the wall getting angrier the more I see him rub my sisters sides and lower back, kiss her like he ment it. He turns around and I punch him in the face, hoping I leave him with a black eye and walk away. Before i could leave he grabs my arm and turns me around. I jolt back from the force knowing I will have his hand print on my wrist tomorrow morning. He looks me in the eyes and clearly sees the differences between me and Emily. His mouth and hand drops and releases my hand. Appearently Em and I look a like, i even though i clearly dyed my hair and were both clearly wearing different clothing. He really is an idiot. Tom is speachless as to what is happening, "you two are twins?" he looks at emily, "why didnt you say you werent Ellie? i tried to apologize and all you did was go along with it?" That totally sounds like Emily, "you such an idiot Tom, you cant tell the difference between me and her? We might be twins but were not alike, at all. Now before I seriously hurt you or my friends do leave. Im telling not asking." As i am saying this im pointing to my marine friends to the side of me who look very pissed off at Tom. Tom looks at all of them and leaves with the men I assume are his band/friends.  I watch him leave and turn around to Em, who is just smirking at me, why i oughta just slap her silly for doing this to me all over again. If my friend Sam, who is a marine, didn't pick me up and carry me to my room i would have beaten her silly.

  Sam plops me on my bed after shutting the door and carrying me from my sister. I lay on my back holding a pillow to my face while Sam takes a seat on the end of my bed and just sits there waiting for me to talk. He is going to half to wait a bit so i can re calm my ass down before i punch a whole in a wall. This is going to be a long night and weekend.....