153. A pleasant surprise!

Continue from previous part!
Soon we reached to the place!
Karan..managed me to took there where he wanted to! And then he removed the fold from my eyes!
When i opened my eyes..i saw..it was Karan's place..where he used to live before when he was upset with his family! I was totally suprised! The house was decorated beautifully..with rice filled kalash..he put dupatta on my head..and said :
Karan : Ghar ki lakshmi ka ghar mein swagat hai..
I was super happy seeing all the preparations that were only for me!

I dropped the kalash from my feet and entered inside! I hugged him and we both had tears of happiness in our eyes

I dropped the kalash from my feet and entered inside! I hugged him and we both had tears of happiness in our eyes..after so much distance..after so much wait.. finally the day arrived!
Karan : Ab yahi par saare ansoon waste kr dogi toh bidai mein tkh bas aai hi roti reh jayegi!
I laughed hearing him and we parted!
Karan : Chalo..aram kar lo..abhi tumhe rest ki zaroorat hai!
And we moved towards room! We both sat on bed.
Teja : Karan..
Karan : Haan..
Teja : Thank you..
Karan looked at me!
Teja : Thank you..mujhse itna pyaar krne ke liye..thank you meri zindagi mein aane ke liye..thank you..
Karan interrupted..
Karan : Oh..oh..oh..ruko bhai..bade saste mein niptana chahti ho..thank you se kaam nhi chalega..meri demands kaafi zyada hai..
Teja : Bade hi demanding ho tum...
Karan : Achha..mein demanding hu..aur tum..yaad karo...
Teja : Haan haan..yaad hai..
And we both laughed! Karan suddenly saw time and said :
Karan : Teja, chalo kuch kha lo..tumhari medicine ka time ho gya!
Teja : Haan..par abhi toh aaye hai hum..kuch hai khane ka ghar par?
Karan : Yes madam..bande ne apki khidmat mein saare intzam kr rakhe hai..aaiye..
And we went to dinning room..there whole of the table was filled with my favourite dishes!
Teja : Are waah..aj toh sab meri pasand ka hai..
Karan : Ofcourse..sab tumhare liye!
He made me sat and fed me with his own hands!