161. Goa!

Next day..
We went to Fort Aguada firstly and had breakfast! We clicked so many pictures together! Then we moved towards Baga beach..it was unique view that gave the essence of Goa! We sat near beach and spend our quality time! After sometime, we started playing with water in the tides..we made our cattle with sand and had fun time! The sun was almost about to set when we were walking in the sand holding each other's hand!

It was so romantic and gave us immense inner pleasure! We planned to go on the cruise at night and had party there! The cruise was immensely beautiful

It was so romantic and gave us immense inner pleasure! We planned to go on the cruise at night and had party there! The cruise was immensely beautiful. It gives a ride from Santa Monica to River Mandovi. The whole night we were in cruise..we had dinner, drinks and also dance! We came back next day early in the morning and as we were tired..we directly laid on bed and got slept!
When i woke up, the clock almost touched 5 pm!
Me : Karan..utho na..5 baj gye hai!
Karan : Are sone do na yr..hum wese bhi holidays par aaye hai..
Me : Are toh holidays par aaye hai toh kya sote hi rhenge..ab utho bhi!
But he didn't listen to me and pulled me towards him!
Me : Are..kya kar rhe ho?
K : Romance!
Me : Wo toh pichle 4 dino se kr rhe ho!
K : Aur sari zindagi krta rahunga..acha suno..kiss do na..
Me : Bade hi demanding ho!
K : Agr nahi di toh mein chhodunga nhi!
Me : Nhi milegi!
And i came out of his grab but he hold me and came over me!
K : Mein bhi dekhta hu kese nhi milti ab..
T : Mr. Karan Kundra..aap toh uthne wale nhi the toh kese uth gye? (While clearing throat)
K : Ab kya kre..jab biwi itni khubsurat ho..toh yhi krna hota hai na!
And i wrapped my hands around him and pulled him closer..I gripped him more strongly and started kissing him harshly on his lips. Even i was sucking his lips. This made him crazy for me and his lips was fighting with my lips for dominance. Soon he grabbed my lower lip in between his both lips and started sucking it. He came over me and sucked it more passionately. But soon i ran out of breath. We aparted our lips.
Teja : Ab chale?
K : Kahan ?
T : night club chalte hai!
K : Okay!
We got ready and went to night club!