162. Meeting to a stranger!

In the club
Everyone was enjoying alot! They all were dancing on the loud music in the dim lights! We entered and joined them! We ate, we drunk and we dance madly! It was a fun night! The music was really loud and everyone was enjoying!

In the clubEveryone was enjoying alot! They all were dancing on the loud music in the dim lights! We entered and joined them! We ate, we drunk and we dance madly! It was a fun night! The music was really loud and everyone was enjoying!

My phone suddenly rang..as there was rock music going in the club, i came out to recieve the call! It was the call from my mother!
Teja's pov
"Aai ka call..kya bolu unhe..Aai toh meri aur Karan ki shadi ke baare mein kuch janti bhi nhi hai..par aai humare bare mein toh janti hi hai na..toh bta dungi ki bahar aaye hai!"
And i recieved the call..after the call, i turned and my feet slip..i was about to fall and so closed my eyes but someone hold me..i was surprised and opened my eyes to saw..and again got a surprise!
Me : Aap ? Aap to whi hai na..
Him : Ji haan mein whi hu..jisne apse hospital mein bahut daat khayi thi..
Actually it was Rohan who saved me from falling!
Me : Oh..i am really sorry.. actually us din mera mood theek nhi tha..but still aap dhyan se drive kariye! Chaliye nice to meet you..ab mein chalti hu..
Rohan : Are rukiye na..
Me : Ji..
Rohan : Mera mtlb hai..iss anjan si jagah par mile hai..aur phir aap doctor hai.. doctors ki zaroorat toh pad hi jati hai na.. atleast apna number de dijiye..in case zaroorat aa jaye..
I thought a bit as i didn't want to give my number to stranger but as his reasoning was correct..i got ready!
T : Okay..
I gave him my number and was about to leave! But he extend his hand and said :
Rohan : I am Rohan..aur aap?
I was about to told him but someone came to me from back and called me as "Meera"
And Rohan thought my name is Meera. Before i could say anything to him..he got busy in a call..and the person who called me "Meera" apologized as she thought me as her friend! I looked for him to clear the misunderstanding but as he was busy with the call..i came back to Karan!
K : Kahan chali gyi thi?
T : Wo aai ka call tha!
K : Aai ko pta hai ?
T : Nhi! Karan kaafi late ho gya hai..apan chale kya?
K : Han chalo!
And we came back to our resort as we have to come back to Kolkata the next day!