157. Dreaming!

Continue from previous part!
When we reached Goa..it was almost 12 pm. We checked in the resort and went to our room! It was a proper honeymoon suite! We was super happy seeing the arrangements!
Teja : Sania na...
Karan : Achhe se janne lgi hai mujhe lagta hai..
Teja : Tum na..
Karan : Madam.. Goa aa gye hai..ab romantic ho jao thoda! (While coming close to me)
Teja : Sir.. it's 2 aur ab hume lunch kr lena chahiye..wese bhi mujhe bhook lag rhi hai!
Karan : Chlo.. let's get fresh up and then we will go!
We both got fresh up and had our lunch!
Karan : Ab ghumne chale ya...?
Teja : It's 4..kahan chale kaho ?
Karan : Tumhe kahan jana hai ?
Teja : We can start with church!
Karan : That's a good idea!
Teja : Church ke baad spa chalte hai..thoda relax kr lenge and then we will go for dinner..what you say?
Karan : Best plan! Let's get ready then!

We got ready and left from hotel!When we reached church

When we reached church..there was a wedding happening there! The bride was looking damn beautiful in her white wedding gown and the groom was busy in gazing her. It was so much evident that they were blindly on love with each other..soon the father conducted all the rituals and finally it was the time for their exchange of rings..groom got down in his knees and put the wedding ring in bride's hand. Bride also put ring in groom's hand..the father announced them as wed. And soon they were lost in their kiss. When the wedding rituals were taking place..i was imagining myself with Karan..it was like a dream wedding..and i too wanted the same for me..when Karan looked at me..he found me lost seeing them.