Chapter 17: Start A Riot

Before I knew it, the Turn-A-Round army fell to the ground, and charged towards us as Bob, Josh, and Issac formed a three-layered shield around the six of us.

I could hear the robots firing at us as I started to panic. But, seeing this, Bob told me "Hey, son, don't let the panic overwhelm you. Harness it."

I nodded, then took a deep breath before Dylan asked "What do we do?"

"I don't know! None of us can survive a fight against this many Turn-A-Rounds! Even if we somehow manage to defeat them, the Robot Monster will just make more," Josh reasoned.

I looked over at Samantha, and she was deep in thought. I waited a moment, then put my hand on her shoulder and shook her.

"Huh? What?"

"Samantha. You got an idea," I asked.

"I... yeah, I do. But... I'm afraid of what'll happen."

"What is it," my dad asked.

"I... I..."

I looked into Samantha's eyes, trying to give her the deepest look of comfort, and said "Hey, it's okay. Whatever it may be, it'll be good."

...

"Okay... so, my idea...," Samantha said nervously, before taking a deep breath.

"I-if I can get angry enough so my power limiters are bypassed... I can take out the Turn-A-Rounds, and the Robot Monster before it can make more."

She then tried focusing on her anger, and after a minute or two of her doing so, Bob yelled "They broke through my layer! Just Josh and Issac's now!"

"Ugh. I... I can't. I can't get angry enough."

"Alright...," I said, trying to think of an alternate solution.

Once my dad took a few breaths to recover himself, he said "I think I can help get her angry enough."

"Really," Samantha asked.

"But I just want to make sure we have no other options."

Everybody looked at me, so I said "You know I can't. I don't yet have enough control over my powers."

...

"Alright, fine. Just... I haven't done this in a while. Josh, Issac, as soon as I say to, lower the shield, then once Samantha's out, bring it back," Bob instructed before he closed his eyes and focused.

For a moment, nothing happened, but then Samantha screamed in anger as her orange eyes brightened deeply in color.

"Lower it!"

Hearing this, Issac and Josh lowered their respective layers of the shield, and once Samantha screamed in anger again and charged out they brought it back up.

Not even 5 seconds later, I heard a massive energy explosion, followed by a sudden stop in electrical and plasma fire. Then... a couple seconds later, I heard a massive crash.

Josh and Issac waited a moment, then lowered the shield, to reveal all the Turn-A-Rounds were destroyed and the Robot Monster had fallen face forward.

I then went to Samantha's who was holding herself up by her arms and knees and breathing like her life depended on it.

"Hey, you alright," I asked concerned.

She finally caught her breath, then looked up at me and said relieved "Yeah, yeah I think I am."

"Alright... take a moment to recover, then we need to find Steve and Knightmare."

"About that," Josh said ominously.