1

kim gaeul pov

i woke up just to see that its now my first day of school and i'm kinda excited.

i go downstairs just to see nothing but air.

well, i live alone so i'm kinda a home-person. and i KINDA have friends.

"well, good morning air. here we go again with this school thing." i said in my mind and started to cook for breakfast.

as i was eating, i realize that it's already 6:23 AM and my class starts at 7:15 AM.

i hurriedly ate because it's my first day and now, i think i'm going to be late.

i showered quickly like flash because it's 6:54 AM and my hair was a mess and i didn't have a chance to brush my teeth. screw you life.

as i was going to school, someone caught my eye.

she's kinda familliar though...

wait-

is that-

no way-

we are going to the same class??!!

screw life.

-----

i was going to my class when i caught her following me.

what is she even do-

oh. we're in the same class.

i entered the classroom and i saw my favourite spot.

yes!!

"i'll go seat he- what the fuck"

goddamn she sat on my favourite spot. fuck life.

i was going to find a new chair since this 'girl' stealed my chair.

and she pulled my wrist and say "come seat with me or else i'll expel you from this school." she said and smirked like a maniac.

"what the fuck! i don't want to be kicked out just because i'm sitting next to you!" i said and whined.

"come on, their's no more sits left so you have no choice." she said.

really, fuck life.

the teacher came in and i have no choice but to sit with her.

-----

"class dismissed." the teacher said and i quickly got up from my seat and ran away.

"fuck, we're doomed." i said in my mind and started to go to the canteen since i'm hungry and i want to eat in the rooftop.

"one yeoptteok and kimchi please." i said and handed my money.

"thanks for eating here!!" the chef said. i smiled at her and she smiled back. "oh wow people here is a caring person well except for her." i said and rolled my eyes when i remember her.

i go straight to the rooftop since their is no more sits left in the canteen.

i found a bench and sat right there.

the door creeked meaning there's someone who entered the rooftop.

i didn't care much because i don't know her. and i started eating without noticing that it was her who entered a while ago.

"why are you here?" she said.

"i'm here to eat. how about you? i guess you'll be flirting here. of course." i said and rolled my eyes.

"no, i'm not here to flirt with other girls. i'm here to eat. don't you see? dumb mf bitch." she said.

"what did you just call me?" i said and she doesn't care.

"i said, kim gaeul." she rolled her eyes again, and i'm ready to slap her.

please, why is my life always like this?

the ring belled meaning it was time for going back to class.

we go back to our class and sat.

"she's cute." i heard she says and i couldn't help but cringed into the statement.

like, why is she saying that a girl or a boy calls them cute? come on.

the teacher came in again and i took my notes and ballpen. she did the same.

-----

"class dismissed. see you tomorrow." with that, the teacher left and so are we.

by the way, i'm heading to my new room since it's my own life now and i don't wanna live in that shitty house.

I headed to the building and found my number. "090102".

this number was kinda familliar though...

"tsk. i guess i'm just overthinking." i said and open my room door.

"well this is not kinda bad. it's comfortable." i said and i really like it here.

the door creeked meaning their is someone who entered my dorm. well, i remembered the people here have roommates.

i saw her face.

"oh, fuck."

"did you like it that i'm here?"