11

kim gaeul pov

after that dinner of myself, everything was awkward. like really awkward. why?

yujin's mad at something i don't even know..

i wanna ask her what's gotten her to be this mad but i just shrugged and went into the bathroom.

"i swear to god!" i heard her while i was washing my face. "what's gotten to her?" i mumbled and went out of the bathroom.

i saw yujin sighing heavily and lying down on our bed.

welp, gonna ask her now.

it's now or never.

"why are you so mad that i think you wanna kill me?" i asked with confused eyes and she looked at me.

silence has entered the room. ❤️

i was about to say no but then she hugged me so tight that i couldn't breathe.

we stayed like that for a while until she pulled out in our hug seconds ago and she looked at me.

".. stay in touch with me tomorrow okay? don't hang out with liz or wonyoung, okay?" she said and i was shocked.

"w-why?" i asked her and she just sighed. "just trust me eul." she said and lied down on our bed again trying to sleep.

"why did she say that i won't hang out with my only friends?"i said to myself and lied down.

i sighed heavily and closed my eyes. hoping that tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

-----

well, this isn't just that day.

i was surrounded by bullies earlier and i have so many bruises and wounds.

i'm at the clinic right now. how did i get here? someone took me here and saved me from those stinky shits.

i'm lying down at the clinic bed (bruh i forgot what kind of name is that yeah continue-) and that stranger kept looking at me.

"t-thanks for saving me e-earlier.." i said to her and she just smiled.

"i'm kim gaeul by the way, and you?" i asked her and looked at her.

"kim minju." she said and smiled at me.

"cool name.." i said and she chuckled.

there was silence but then suddenly someone barged into the room.

"ouch- omg gaeul are you okay?!" yujin said to me and hugged my head.

"y-yeah, i'm fine.." i said to her and she looked at me and caressed my cheeks.

"i told you, stay in touch with me no matt- KIM MINJU?!" yujin said shouted at my left ear.

"yes, why?" minju asked and yujin looked at minju with anger.

there's only one way.

there going to fight to the shit of their internals.

"you know her?" i asked yujin but she ignored me and they walked out of the clinic.

they left me here.

my phone lit up meaning someone texted me. i reached for my phone and saw a message from yujin.

Ahn "shitty bitch" Yujin
Active Now

Ahn "shitty bitch" Yujin
can you go home by yourself?

Kim Gaeul
yeah.. sure
seen

i slowly got up from that flat bed and took my bag. i opened the door and saw nothing but air.

"where are they? i literally saw them arguing at the door minutes ago.." i mumbled and continued to walk home.

-----

idk anymore ugh 😐