16

3rd person pov

finally, gaeul was now finally free.

how? yujin called the cops before she arrived at minju's house.

yujin was holding gaeul's arms but gaeul took off yujin's hands at her.

yujin was kinda sad knowing that gaeul was mad at her for no reason.

they waited at the bus stop and sat there quietly. yujin was side eyeing gaeul as if gaeul didn't notice that.

suddenly, yujin have the courage to ask her what's wrong.

"what's wrong? why are you ma-" before she could finish her sentence, the bus came and gaeul was first to enter leaving yujin dumbfounded.

"hey! wait for me!" yujin said and entered the bus.

they are alot of people are in the bus so they both just squeezed in while catching their breathes.

-----

they are now both heading to there dorm but then suddenly, gaeul distance herself to yujin for like 1 meter apart.

"what's wrong with her?" yujin thought but then just shrugged knowing that gaeul was sulking at her.

soon, they both came to their dorm. while yujin was finding the key, gaeul was looking at her as if in disbelief.

yujin caught that but hid it to herself.

the door unlocked and gaeul was the first one to enter pushing yujin's shoulder a little.

yujin slowly formed a pout.

-----

kim gaeul pov

Jang Wonyoung
Active Now

Jang Wonyoung
hey
it's been a long time since we've talk..
well, the reason a texted you is that, can we meet up at the han river at 8:00 PM? it's okay if you're busy i understand.

Gaeul
oh hey
sorry late reply, i have something to do.
sure!!

Jang Wonyoung
💓

-----

i was picking my clothes when suddenly i heared a knock on my door.

"come in." i said.

yujin entered and said "can i borrow your towel? i lost mine.." yujin said and i simply nod because i was angry at her.

why? minju said something to me that i don't even want to remember it.

yujin took my towel and ran at the door.

i watched her in disbelief knowing what minju said to me..

i continued to pick my outfit until i found a crop top in a denim form and a skirt with a little bow in it.

"this looks cute.." i smiled.

i continued to change and then when i got out, i look fantastic. (i always look fantastic though)

i took my sling bag and headed out.

"where are you going?" yujin said, popping out of nowhere.

"none of your business." i said to her and i ran off.

-----

"hey, sorry i'm late, it's traffic." i said and sat on the bench while panting.

"it's okay." wonyoung smiled and i smiled back.

i took out my sling bag on my arm and asked wonyoung.

"so, what is your gonna talk about?" i asked her and she looks nervous.

"uhm.. i know this is so sudden but i like you, no scratch that. i love you. i know that we've been friends for so long and i keep avoiding you.. it's because i like you so that's why i keep avoiding you.. it's okay if you reject me. we're not that even close so.. and i know that you still love yujin." wonyoung said in one breath and finally breathes out.

"i don't know what to say..." i mumbled but it's so quiet that even a deaf could here my sentence.

wonyoung chuckled and smiled at me.

"i'm sorry for liking you.." wonyoung said and hugged me.

of course i hugged back and smiled and i know that smile isn't reaching in my eyes.

"i know that you still like yujin though." wonyoung suddenly said and i pulled out.

"no!" i shouted and wonyoung just shrugged.

"don't believe in minju. she's a psychopath." wonyoung blurted out and i laughed.

"wait.. for real?" i asked her and she nod.

"i know that minju said something to you." wonyoung said and do the 'tsk tsk'.

"here's what minju said to you, "do you know that yujin used to hate you and loved me instead? she said to me that she doesn't love you and she loved me." now, am i right?" wonyoung said mimicking minju.

i was just staring at her and deep inside was like i was angry at myself for believing minju.

"go and chase yujin now." wonyoung said, shocking me again.

"why?" i asked her feeling anxious.

wonyoung showed me her conversation with yujin.

i shaked my head and keep telling 'no' as if a broken radio.

"go." wonyoung said and i finally stand up.

"chase her, my love." wonyoung mumbled and watched me running away while a tear escaped on her left eye.

-----

wonyoung and yujin conversation

pup
Active Now

pup
i think i don't belong here..
i think i need to move on from her..
she kept avoiding me...
i decided to go to states in one year..
i want to go back here but with no romantic feelings for her anymore..

wonyoung
are you sure with your decision?

pup
yup!

wonyoung
be safe there.. ☹️

pup
i will.

-----
gosh, i can't believe this book would end soon... ☹️☹️☹️

and me adding another ive series hrhrhrhr