6

kim gaeul pov

after that 'umbrella' incident, we became close friends.

for yujin and i, well she's kinda ignoring me. and i'll let her be.

i cooked for breakfast, well just for yujin since i don't want to eat.

i saw her peeking at her room and then she closed the door when i was staring at her.

"she's weird?" i said to myself.

as i was done cooking for her, i took a bath. when i was done, i brushed my teeth.

and then, someone knocks on the door.

"huh? coming!" i said.

as i opened the door, i saw her. smiling like a potato.

"wonyoung? how did you- oh." i said half confused.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i came to see you since i wanna hang out with you." she said with a smile.

i didn't say anything. i was really shocked to see her even though we're friends.

"hey? gosh zoning out in the morning.. come on! we'll be late!" she said and pulled my arm.

"ouch! my arm!" i said in pain.

"oh! i'm really sorry." she said.

-----

i entered my classroom as usual, and got on my seat.

well, my seatmate is yujin and i know that she's going to be late.

the teacher entered and yujin too.

i stared at her and she stared at me. i quickly avoided her eyes because my classmates were looking at her.

"atleast I'm not that late." i heard her say that.

-----

finally, it's 11:30 am. meaning it's lunch time.

i go to the cafeteria, alone because wonyoung has someone to hang out with.

as i was done picking up my food, i found a chair that no one sits it's because that's my seat.

when i was eating, i saw yujin laughing with a girl.

wait, that girl looks familiar...

"isn't that wonyoung?" i mentally screamed when i saw them laughing together.

"shit..." i whispered.

"girls a backstabber. well not a backstabber though..." i said in myself and didn't know that someone was tapping my shoulder.

"can i sit here?" said the stranger.

"s-sure..." i closed my eyes aggressively because i stuttered.

"by the way, i'm kim jiwon, you can call me liz." she said and took out her  hand.

i stared at her hand, confused.

"oh, you don't like shaking hands? alrighty." she said and continued eating.

"by the way, what's your name?" she asked me.

"eh..? oh. my name is k-kim gaeul.." i said and stuttered.

fucking stuttered... arghhh!!!

"that's a cute name. your name is my dog's name by the way." she said and laughed.

i gasped about what she said. and then laughed too.

"that's funny." i said and continued to laugh.

we continue to eat because the bell might ring in a minute.

"i have to go now, gaeul. thanks for the table." liz said and waved at me.

"buh-byee!!!" i said to her while she walked away.

"she's funny and bubbly too." i said and smiled about her joke earlier.

i may look like a psycho right now but i really love her jokes.

"eh.. i'll go now." i said to myself.

i go back to my classroom since i have afternoon classes which i hated.

i saw yujin staring at me and i avoided eye contact.

i saw wonyoung looking at me and she looked away.

"okay..." i said and pouted because wonyoung is literally ignoring me.

yujin sat next to me and spoke.

"talk to me later at our apartment." she said and didn't even look at me.

"why?" i asked.

"you'll know it soon." she said which makes me curious.

-----

finally. we can go back home after a hectic day.

while i was picking up my bag, yujin was staring at me.

"why?" i asked her and she said nothing.

"okay?" i said.

yujin was following me which made her a tail.

"bro, why are you even following me? you can just stand next to me." i said to her and i saw her face that looked shy and... blushing?

she stand next to me.

we're not that awkward anymore though. we kept bickering and flirting.

"stop flirting. i hate you." i said and laughed at her shocked face.

"i love you too." she then made a finger heart and i rolled my eyes as a response.

we kept flirting and didn't even notice that we were at our apartment.

i took out the apartment keys and unlocked the door.

i go to our room because i was changing my clothes when a retriever came to me and backhug me.

"w-what are you doing?" i mentally cursed because i stuttered.

"backhugging you?" she said and moved closer to me which made me look like a tomato.

i pushed her away and asked her.

"what do you want to talk about?" i asked her and she looked at me.

"i need a reviewer."

{A/N : i'm planning to make a ive oneshots book.. what do y'all think?}