Chapter 35: Finding out what is the mosaic

- Aidan's Prov
So it's been a few weeks and so far we've all made amazing progress, turns out my best friends Sean and Ben are actually going to live here, which is shocking, but they actually have successors to take their places, especially since Ben's still underage like me but he was actually given a pass from The Ministry for something, I forgot what, but anyway, Zoey told Aphmau and Aaron that the way to open the portal to the Irene Dimension is... impossible... it can never be replicated, Aphmau was shocked to say in the least, but Aphmau forgave Zoey for not telling her, so Aphmau, Aaron and I went back to that crypt and saw Emmalyn and Kenmur at the mosaic, Emmalyn was geeking out again which was adorable,  but I already know she's married, she's not actually my type, she's like an adorable little sister geeking out about something she loves, apparently Kenmur gave her a drink of mashed cocoa beans which explains why she's so hyper.... Kenmur said he regrets it, Aphmau and I chuckled "No wonder you need to lie down Kenmur" I told him chuckling "Here, I got a Sleeping Draught for you when you need it" I told him walking up to him handing him the small flask with a Sleeping Draught in it, two flasks of it actually, one for Kenmur and one for Emmalyn "They'll put you to sleep for a few hours" I explained, he nodded, I went back to Aaron and Aphmau "Ahem, now... let's begin with the mosaic itself" Emmalyn told us, I pulled out my journal and my quill out and got ready to write "As you can see, the mosaic shows five Divine Warriors, Irene included, using their power to seal away The Shadow Lord. The image of Irene is behind them instead of standing with them... I'm going to assume, this was because Irene had something major to do with the final battle" Emmalyn explained, "The final battle?" Aphmau asked confused "What final battle?" I asked just as confused "...The War of the Maji" Emmalyn told us, wait, The War of the Maji was the final battle?? "It is my firm belief that the ancient war took place here on THIS VERY ISLAND, those thousands of years ago!" Emmalyn bellowed excitedly, wait... the battle between The Divine Warriors and The Shadow Lord ended here?? "Wait... what?" Aphmau asked "How do you know??" I asked amazed she knows all this "Context clues" Emmalyn answered, what are context clues?? "The temple of Irene is here on THIS island, but it also exists in The Irene Dimension as well" Emmalyn told us, wait, she was there too? "Aphmau, just how many were there in The Irene Dimension??" I asked amazed Emmalyn was there too, she explained that Laurance, Kenmur, Aaron, Aaron and Katelyn were there, I already know the rest, "Wow, that's quite a few people" I told her "I believe they are two parallels. It's my theory that Irene created The Irene Dimension to have the final battle take place there, instead of bringing harm to the people who lived here on this island, or maybe, even on a grander scale... the battle might have been too fierce for the entire WORLD to handle..." Emmalyn explained, okay, I'm definitely going to ask her to be the History teacher at the school I'm going to make, "She created The Irene Dimension to have a fight?" Aphmau asked amazed "Yes. Again, it's a theory" Emmalyn said, I just finished writing down everything Emmalyn said, I looked up from my journal "Emmalyn, I'd LOVE to have you as a school teacher at the Wizarding School I'm planning on starting" I told her, she instantly agreed to be a teacher at the school and I'll even pay her a pretty good salary, you see, my parents actually left their vault to me as my inheritance so I have a LOT of gold, "So about The Irene Dimension..." I said wanting to get back on the subject, "No one knows why The Irene Dimension exists - none of the other Divine have ever been rumoured to have created a dimension... so did she create it of want... or maybe... she NEEDED to create it?" Emmalyn said, theorizing about the creation of The Irene Dimension, I'm still writing everything she's saying down in my journal "To protect others, she might have been forced to, during The War of the Maji" Aaron guessed, which is actually a REALLY good theory, I even wrote what he said down in my journal, "Yes, but... let's continue" Emmalyn told us, she then cleared her throat "We all know there are six Divine Warriors, but in this mosaic picture, there are only five... however, there is a symbol here that does not have a Divine... instead it is above The Shadow Lord himself" Emmalyn explained, I then just noticed the figure in the red paint area... that is CREEPY!