Avatar various x enemy!Shinobu!reader

Kanae Kocho is a scientist. She has a little sister that she adores named Y/n Kocho.

Y/n was harsh and blunt with everything with slight anger issues.

They lost their parents when their parents went to a planet called Pandora and got killed during the war of humans and Na'vi.
Kanae Kocho was also given a chance to go to Pandora,she didn't Y/n with her because she would only go there for a few months.
As a few months went by, Kanae Kocho was pronounced dead after being send to a planet called Pandora. Her death was caused by some aliens called Na'vi.

Y/n Kocho was heartbroken and developed an intense hatred towards the Na'vi.
They have taken not only her parents but also her beloved sister. She couldn't even see her sister one last time or be there for her final breathe. After mourning for her sister,she starts to put on a facade. She started behaving more like her sister and be more expressive with a positive attitude.
Her facade fooled everyone and anyone.
Under her serene smiling mask,she hold intense rage inside of her.
She always said that she has always dreamed of the aliens and humans to be good friends but that's originally her sister's dream. She wants to torture the aliens to her heart's content.

She became part of the RDA soldiers and also a medic for them. She wanted to become part of the rda to get revenge for her sister and parents. She didn't get an avatar body as she couldn't stand to look at one or even think of being one of them. But she doesn't wear an exopack as she could breathe the air because she made something that could make her breathe the air on Pandora.

Unfortunately for her,she was caught by Neytiri when she and her team held the kids captive.
Neytiri brought her to the clan,holding her hostage. And when she and Jake took a look at Y/n's face more closely then actually took in about her height and everything,they were baffled that it is a young teenage girl being a soldier.
Then Jake and Neytiri started to question her about everything. She gets tied up as they cautiously question her, trying to get answers out of her.
She doesn't really answers their questions and instead insults them with a smile on her face every time they asked her something. They got frustrated with her but doesn't really do anything to her and walks away to another place to discuss about her.

They kept her captive and the kids would just look at her with interest, Y/n just looks so pretty and cute. Because of that, they would just stared at her for a while without saying anything. It made Y/n a bit irritated and annoyed at their staring but she just smiled sweetly at them hiding her irritation.

She was untied after a few hours and just watching how Mo'at and Kiri was healing the Sully brothers,she just starts to help when she said that she knows a better medicine to use. Her medicine knowledge had surprised Mo'at and Kiri when the medicine she made works really well and better than theirs,the Tsahik then asked for her to help around and also teach each others' their own kinds' medicines.

The na'vi doesn't trust her at first but when she actually helped healing their people,it makes them let their guard down a bit. The sully kids got even more interested in her because of her personality and also of her mysteriousness. But she always kept her distance from them as she doesn't like to be with them for too long.
She lets her dislike towards their kind shown and known. It makes Neytiri have some respect for Y/n to not pretending to like them but it makes her more wary of Y/n,it doesn't stops her showing hatred and her glares towards the human girl.

Lo'ak kinda sensed that her personality is fake but tries to ignore that and cautiously talks to her. Is kinda mean to her but overtimes he does feel bad for her since she's almost the same age as him but here she is as a soldier or something. Gets insulted by y/n a lot and couldn't beat her in the "insult contest". Y/n loves to use Lo'ak as her stress/anger release target. Lo'ak feels even more dislike towards Y/n but couldn't stop trying to talk to her or hang out with her,he doesn't understand the fluttering feeling in her chest when he's near her.