Enemy!Mikasa!reader (Request)

Sorry that Mikasa!reader sounded occ as i don't really know much about Mikasa's character.

"Talking"
'Thinking'

Y/n is a near perfect soldier of the RDA.
She never fails a mission she was given,she never disobey orders, she's a strong calm soldier who never shows much of her emotions.
She could breathe Pandora's air because when she was younger,she got experimented by some scientists who kidnaps children to try to find a way to make humans breathe in another planet,so she doesn't need to wear an oxygen mask.

She is always seen sticking to a comrade of hers ,called Eren, and never lets him get hurt or into trouble. She always try to be on the same missions as Eren, she is always there beside or behind him, protecting him from harm(which annoys Eren greatly).

But today is different, she was commanded to join the recoms to go into the forest.

She didn't have much choice,so she went along hoping to get back to her friend as quickly as possible. They took the "traitor"'s kids as hostages, but she didn't feel anything for the kids being handled badly or how they were scared. She just stands there looking around for anything suspicious,preparing for the arrival of the "traitor" and his wife.

The kids after a few moments began to notice her as she stands out for obvious reasons like her height and being the only other human here beside spider and how she's not an avatar. They took a good look at her features and felt some blush coming on their cheeks seeing how the girl looks quite attractive. Y/n paid no mind to them as she doesn't really care about them or just not interested in them, she didn't even look at them.

She expected to be killed alongside her murdered comrades when one by one gets killed by arrows but what she didn't expect was to get caught and held hostage by the parents instead. Looks like the tables have turned.

She got tied up and was kept inside the Sullys home.
The parents are outside discussing about the human girl while the kids are inside talking while looking wearily at the girl.
As she's sitting down being tied up,she then begins to think about how Eren would be if she's not by his side protecting him,she then begins to panic when more and more scenarios about Eren being harm or worse,she began to struggle more and more as well,trying to break free out of the ropes. Her struggling caught the attention of the Sullys family.

The parents rushed inside,Neytiri hissed at Y/n while coming closer yet still keeping a distance between them. Jake was trying to calm the girl down while walking slowly towards the girl with a wary expression. The kids are just standing more away from the human girl,looking quite scare of her violent thrashings. She looks feral trying to get untie.

She began to calm down but holds a distasteful expression on her face towards the na'vi family. She has a grudge against the na'vis as they are the reason her family died. She could remember it all so clearly,seeing the na'vis in front of her now makes her wants to get untie even more to kill them all. But she holds back her desire to struggle,she needs to calm down to think about the situation she is in right at the moment.

She got so lost in thought that she didn't notice the Sullys staring at her,they all have the same thought, 'why is there a young girl amongst the soldiers?'.

Y/n then snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at the na'vi family,she then changed her face to a stoic expression. She then asked "what do you want?"
The question caught the Sullys off guard,they didn't expect her to speak at all. But Jake immediately coughed and asked Y/n why was she with the avatar soldiers. She then stares at him,staying silent with an emotionless face, it made Jake a bit uncomfortable with how quiet she is and how she's just looking into his eyes. After a while, Neytiri got tired of waiting and just hissed at the girl to answer. Y/n wasn't fazed by Neytiri's harsh tone,she continued to be silent,which further angers Neytiri. After a while, they thought she wouldn't answer and was just about to leave her alone. But yet again she surprised the Sullys when she suddenly spoke up again. She said that she only joined the RDA just to be with and also protect her friend.
That does surprised the family as they didn't expect the girl to gave up her freedom just for a friend or to even protect the said friend. They then have the same question inside their mind, 'why? Why would she do that for a friend?'