Kanao Tsuyuri!reader extras

I realised i didn't wrote any interactions or details and thoughts of the Sullys with the reader.
So here it is.

When Kanao revealed her past.

Jake wants to be a good father figure for Y/n. He would take her on ikran rides and tell her to have some fun and not just working. His children always have fun during their childhood,he wants Y/n to have fun to make up for her childhood. He would let his kids take Y/n out exploring and have fun, spending some time together. He will make sure no one will bully her or mistreat her.
Encourage her to open up and decide things for herself. Compliments Y/n whenever she did something well. Soft for her. A proud father even if she made a mistake.

Neytiri was angered for how terrible Y/n's parents treats their children and especially how they mercilessly killed and sell them. No parents do this to their children!
She would be protective of Y/n a lot and would want to shower Y/n with motherly love that Y/n didn't receive when she was younger. She would try to make Y/n spend time with the family and will encourage Y/n to make a decision or speak up her mind.

Neteyam would try to be by Y/n's side a lot. He would be very protective of her when they are going outside. He helps Y/n with anything he could help. He would get gifts for her and hunt for her to show he can provide for her or to show off his skills-
He will always ask for Y/n's thoughts on things even though he knows Y/n will just use her coin but he will wait for the day that she'll say her own opinion.

Lo'ak will do funny things to see Y/n smile more, tries to make her feel happy emotions. Lo'ak would frown anytime he sees her using her coin,it might remind him of the reason she used it. Would one time try to hide Y/n's coin to make her make decisions herself but it backfired as soon as she realised her coin was gone. She started to breathe heavily,freaking out running around searching for her coin almost in tears. It made Lo'ak felt so so terrible for causing the girl he likes to be like this. He of course returned the coin and deeply apologies many times for it even though Y/n forgave him. The other Sullys were ofc mad at his action and scolded him for it even if Y/n said everything is fine but she didn't really know what to do and just watched the scene. Later Lo'ak would try to make it up to Y/n by helping her with anything. He'll bring Y/n out for fun and get to know each other more. He felt so happy when Y/n showed a sincere smile towards him one time.

Kiri will make and give many gifts for Y/n such as clothing, accessories and pretty things she finds etc. Would help Y/n think more for herself and try to encourage Y/n making decisions without the coin. She would talk about anything and everything thing with Y/n,she felt comfort within the girl as the girl would always listen to her. She would help Y/n to let out her emotions and stop being afraid to cry.

Tuk wants to hug Y/n almost everyday to show Y/n that she isn't alone and she loves her as family. Wanting to make Y/n feel accepted. Tuk would always watch Y/n do tricks with her coin and compliments her anytime she can.

The Sully family wants to help Y/n make a decision for her own but they never really push her for it as they don't want to force her into anything.

When Y/n didn't use her coin and began to say what she wanted, the Sullys were so shock and over the moon.
They do exactly whatever the girl wanted. Encourage her more and praises her for anything she expressed to wish for or simply stating her thoughts out.

Started: 7/2/23
Started continuing it: 31 march 2024 (rushed and only wrote the last paragraph)
Ended: 31/3/24