Eida/Ada!reader

Y/n Spellman.

A beauty that can't be compare to anyone or anything.

Since she was a small child, she has been praised by many and have grown to be bored of everyone being impressed by her.

When her parents passed away from some accident, her uncle had taken her in as there was no other relatives that could take care of her. Since he is the only relative left of hers, he had to get her to Pandora to him because of his job as a scientist.(let's pretend that going to Pandora doesn't have to be asleep for 6 years-)
Norm Spellman was reluctant to get Y/n from earth to Pandora as she's just a little girl only 6 years old. He wants her to have a normal childhood on earth like the other kids. But as said before, there's no one taking care of her so he had no choice but to get her to Pandora.

What he didn't know was that Y/n didn't care, she's already bored of earth and everyone there. Because of her mesmerising beauty,people are automatically attracted to her and are unable to physically oppose her.As she grew up getting bored of everyone being impressed by her, she then grew little to none care towards multiple events. Besides that, she thinks the change of place could help her find someone who would truly loves her (except her uncle, they're family alright-).

Y/n believes no one except her uncle and his best friends have ever truly love her for her own person, her beauty can captivate anyone and they love her just by looking at her.

When Y/n arrived on Pandora,she was always on her own,she didn't bother anyone,she doesn't talks much unless being spoken to. She mostly spends time in her uncle's lab as she would spend time with her uncle. The adults frown upon Y/n's mature thoughts and actions, she should've be more childish or act like kids her age but they could understand why she's like this after Norm explained how her old life back on earth was like.
You might think she'd be very lonely without any kids around her age in the lab.
But there's one kid that seems to follow her around a lot in the lab.

Spider Socorro.

Spider would pester her to go outside and explore or play with him,but she would either deny or just ignore him completely.
But he never gives up,he wanted her to meet his best friends and also wanted to get closer to her as well. He may have follow her around but most of the time she'll ignore his presence.
This doesn't saddens him,he thinks of it as a sort of challenge,he never backs down on one. So for days and months and years of pestering, Y/n finally agreed, she just hope the boy would stop pestering her after going out once.

Spider became quiet,eyes wide open set on the girl's blank face. He could almost squeal in happiness.

Spider immediately brought Y/n outside after getting Norm's permission. Norm was pretty astonished at Y/n agreeing to Spider's plead but felt a sense of happiness hoping the girl would be able to become more like friends with spider or become friends with the Sully children.

The Sullys pretty much already heard of Y/n Spellman, Norm had told Jake about her a few times, Spider had always spoken of her everytime he meets up with the Sully kids.
The kids were pretty surprised to see another human close to their age walking next to Spider. They can easily guess that the human is the Y/n that Spider could never stop mentioning whenever they play together.

Lo'ak and Kiri immediately ask Y/n and Spider questions. They asked questions about Y/n and Y/n only answers half of them while Spider answer a lot for her.
Neteyam didn't talk much during that time,he was a bit cautious of Y/n due to never seeing her before even if he had heard of her,he still has hesitation towards trusting humans. He could tolerate Spider as they grew up together since babies while Y/n did not.
Lo'ak had immediately got attracted to Y/n and would ask multiple questions,random or not,just to get to hear Y/n talking back to him. Kiri asked a few questions to get to know Y/n more but soon grew irritated as her brother kept asking so many questions, interrupting her when it was her turn to ask questions, then she started to scold him and they began bickering with each other, forgetting the others.
Y/n felt bored as she and the other two boys watch the younger ones banter.
Her eyes shifted towards the older sully brother and their eyes locked into each other, Neteyam tenses up when the human girl's eyes looked into his. He then breaks eye contact and got between his siblings, stopping the banter and calming them down. Y/n felt her heart skipped a beat as she watches Neteyam not being drawn to her like the others and breaking up his siblings fight and taking care of them like a good big brother. She felt something fluttering inside of her as she watches everything unfold.
Spider watches Y/n as she had a slight faint blush appearing on her cheeks as she stares at Neteyam with something in her eyes. It was something that he wanted her to look at him with as well. He felt his stomach churning at the thought of you being attracted to Neteyam as you two have only met in just less than an hour while you and him himself have met for almost 2 years now.(now they're 8)
Spider shooks off the feeling and talk to his friends,making fun of them for their bickering.