Enemy!Shinobu!reader part 2

Continuing the idea-

When they arrived to the Metkayina clan.

The metkayina people ofc immediately notice Y/n as she stands out as a sore thumb amongst the forest na'vi family. When they saw what she is,they instantly become hostile. Y/n saw this and just bow down her head looking down like the sand is really interesting. Two boys came forward circling the family and the human,they eyed the human girl carefully and warily with obvious distaste shown on their face.

The Sully brothers kept Y/n between them and hold her back for reassurance and to make Y/n feel more better. The parents took notice as well,feeling protective of the girl,they stood in front of Y/n,trying to block people's staring onto her small form.

Y/n then heard a splash from somewhere and looked up to the side to see a beautiful na'vi gracefully walking out of the water looking really curious at the newcomers. When their eyes met,the na'vi somehow felt like time had stopped when she made eye contact with the human girl,her heart beats faster and she couldn't stop looking into Y/n's eyes,falling deeper into something she couldn't believe she was feeling at that moment. The more she looks into Y/n's eyes, the more it made her feel like it's only both of them standing in the whole world right now.
Y/n is the one who broke the eye contact first when she realised that the leader of the clan has arrived. The na'vi girl felt a bit flustered when realising that she had stared at the human for a long time (which is just 2 minutes).

The boys from before did made fun of the Sullys about their tail and stuff but weirdly enough they didn't say anything about the human girl standing among the na'vi family.
The leader ,Tonowari, looked at Y/n for a few moment before talking to Jake.

The Metkayina boys from before did saw Y/n's face when she raised her head up looking at the na'vi girl.
They looked at her from time to time during the conversation between Tonowari and Jake.
The Tsahik, Ronal, then arrived and started to shout about how the Sully kids aren't true na'vis and spoke ill of Y/n being a sky person.

The Sullys got riled up about it,Neytiri said something defensive about Y/n while taking the girl away from Ronal,Jake just wants to talk to Ronal to stop her for talking badly about Y/n, Lo'ak just stepped in front of Y/n and shout out both defensive and offensive words towards the Tsahik, Neteyam push the girl behind them while saying reassuring words to Y/n, Kiri just glares at the woman and Tuk is just being scared and hug Y/n for comfort from the human-

Tonowari just wants to hold back his mate,the Metkayina people are just staring at the fight while whispering about the newcomers, they're baffled at how the na'vi family is protecting a mere demon.

Throughout all of this,Y/n just smiles while watching the entire thing without any reaction.

She gently pushed Neteyam's hands away from her,looked at him in the eyes ,smiling sweetly and say "i am thankful for your words but i do not care about what the Tsahik said about me. And it is best to stop everyone as we do need to be accepted by the Tsahik to stay here"
Y/n looked up at Tuk who is hugging her,softening her expression when seeing the younger girl scared. She hugged Tuk back and said not to be scare,she'll go handle this mess. Tuk hesitantly let her go then went to her oldest brother instead.

Y/n went over to the fight and starts to comment about how pointless the fight is and how everyone should be ashame of themselves making a scene in front of so many people. The words she said silence everyone,the metkayina people were in shock of how daring the girl is to say such words directed to their leader. The people who were arguing stared at the girl in shock, Ronal then looked at the girl and turn away from the Sully family and walked towards her mate. Both leaders looked at each other in a silent discussion,finally the olo'eyktan looked at the newcomers loudly announced that they accept the newcomers into their home and everyone must treat them as their own sisters and brothers,even the sky person as well.
The clan members was surprised to have the leaders accepting to let a demon live amongst them. But nonetheless,they have to accept it as it is their leader's command.