Nezuko!reader part 1

Y/n has the opportunity to move to another planet. Her older brother ,Tanjiro ,is one of the good scientist that got a chance to go to Pandora.

Y/n wears a mask that is actually a special made mask for her to be able to breathe Pandora's air. She never stays out under the sun for too long,she has Polymorphous Light Eruption,a form of sun allergy.
When she first walk onto the planet,she and her brother were very surprised to see her allergy not acting up but it did when she was under the sun longer than 5 hours.
But she was still so happy being able to be under the sun like any normal people. The siblings at that moment begins to think this place is magical and spectacular.

She would always go out enjoying the sunshine and explore the new place. She always looks in awe of the plants and creatures within the forest.
But lately,her brother noticed how the more she walks outside,the longer she was able to stay under the sunlight without her allergies acting up. He told his sister about this discovery with happy tears, he felt so immense joy for his sister as he knows how much she had wished to be able to enjoy the sunlight on her skin with no problem. The siblings begins to think the planet is even more magnificent and feels very thankful to be here.

One day,Y/n was walking around,exploring the forest again,but this time feeling more adventurous,she went deeper than before and got lost in awe of the beautiful sceneries that surrounds her. She didn't notice two presences just close in the area infront of her. Two eyes watching her as they heard her footsteps coming closer to where they stand. The two na'vi went into hiding in a bush just near them. They continue watching the girl with caution,they were curious on the newcomer's appearance,they have never seen another human much less almost their age around here. They watch the girl intentively with interest growing inside them. When the girl was closer enough,they were filled with awe by the beauty of the girl,her beauty is undeniable striking, her form looks very tiny in their opinion but that just makes her looks so vulnerable and adorable. They both thought she looks so cute with her awestruck face watching the beautiful nature of their place. They then started to follow the girl as she continues walking more and more further into the forest,this made the boys felt a bit worried seeing the girl alone and walking into an unknown place where dangerous living creatures could attack her at any moment. Surely the girl wouldn't be that oblivious of the dangers within a forest,right?

Wrong-
After following the girl for a few moments, multiple viperwolves suddenly appeared out of no where aiming towards the girl.
But fortunately,the older brother got right on time running in front of the girl stopping a viperwolf's attack, he began attacking the animal while shielding the girl behind him. The other brother went ahead to attack the remaining viperwolves as they were going to attack his brother at the same time.

Y/n watchs with fear in her eyes as she watch two blue tall aliens attacking some kind of wolves while protecting her from any of the wolves. She then felt gratitude for them saving her from a near-death experience. She turned her head away from the violent scene as she couldn't stand to watch the animals being killed in front of her. She knows that the wolves were going to attack her but killing them was not something she would wish upon them.
When the fighting sound stops and something that sounds like praying was heard. She hesitantly turn her head back towards the front and saw her saviours praying to the dead animals, after praying they sat on the ground breathing a bit heavily while resting. The girl stares at them in wonder, she hesitantly steps closer wanting to see their face clearly as their head was bow down. The boys snaps their head up as they heard the girl's footstep. The brothers and the girl stares at the other species in silent,not knowing what to say or what to do next.
The girl comes closer to the boys (surprising them) and kneel down next to the one who looks like the younger brother (who stares at her shamelessly),seeing how they have similar features she assumed they are brothers, the boys watches her wondering what is she going to do, then she took out her handkerchief and a mini medkit she always has on her and begins to clean up the small wounds on the younger brother's hands and cheek,making the boy blushed with how gentle her touch is and how close she is to him. Y/n didn't notice his blush as she kept her head down concentrating on treating and bandaging his hands.