Molly's Get Together & Alcohol

Cara's pov (15 years old)

It was late at night and all of cpd was here at mollys for a celebration after their shift. I'm not sure what it's about exactly Jay just told me they solved a great case they'd been working on for years.
I saw Jay with Kevin and Adam sitting at their go to table, as I passed them I just waved and made my way to the bar.
Just as I was about to ask for a drink from Herrmann I felt a hand on my shoulder and Jay popped his head forward and said "she'll have a coke on the rocks" Herrmann chuckled at Jays comment, I didn't think it was all that funny.
"Why can't I just have one beer it's not a big deal" I begged
"If it's not a big deal then you can wait till your 21, the legal age to drink"
I hated how he always had the right response
"What and you waited till you were 21?" I raised an eyebrow at him
"Do as I say not as I do" he said in a mocking tone and went back to his friends.
I sat down on the stool by the bar "coke on the rocks" Herrmann stated as he smiled
"Thanks" i said with a giggle cause I knew they only said rocks to make me feel like I was drinking alcohol.
I saw someone sit next to me in the corner of my eye and ask "another round please" I looked beside me and it was Kim. "Oh hey Kim" "hey Cara you alright?"
"Yeah I'm good I'd be even better if I could get a sip of your beer"
I jumped when I heard Jay say "I heard that, don't even try it"
Kim laughed "nice try kid" and she took her round of beers and went to sit at her table with the rest of her coworkers. I knew she was being sarcastic but I genuinely think it was a good try how did I know Jay would hear, she probably would've let me have a sip if Jay hadn't stepped it.
10 minutes had past and I had just finished my coke 'on the rocks' as they like to say, the only reason it took me so long was cause I was sipping it. I was really bored then Jay came to me and said "here, one sip" my eye lit up "really!?" "Yep but I'd do it before I change my mind if I was you" I quickly took the beer from him and started to chug it "woah woah woah slow down I said one sip Cara" as he pulled the bottle from my lips.
"That's some great stuff" i said buzzed
"oh you don't say huh" he smiled "Cmon wills here it's getting late and you have school in the morning, he's gonna take you home and I'll see you later yeah"
"okay bye Jay" he kissed me on the forehead and as I went to leave he shouted out "don't tell Will" referring to the beer obviously, I just turned back and gave him a singular nod and went outside. I slid into the front seat of the car, put my seatbelt on safety first and went straight to sleep. Not before I heard Will say "you smell like beer" I just smirked and we drove home. Nothing much happened but I loved tonight.
___________________________________

It's quite short sorry I was also going to put Erin or Haley in this chapter as Jays love interest but I'm not sure who you guys would prefer Jay to be with so please let me know ;)